Pilates Lesson

To all Pilates Enthusiast,

If you are interested to do Pilates as a new form of exercise, kindly send your name and contact number to my e-mail, MzPilates@gmail.com.

As I am currently teaching Private Lesson on a one to one basis only (at student’s own home), If you and a group of friends are interested to learn this exercise, do not hesitate to e-mail me.

“The attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind, fully capable of naturally performing our many daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.” By Joseph Pilates

Interesting !

I’m interested!!! =p How many classes per week?

Hai chewwy,

Currently I am teaching on appointment basis. So it is all up you how many classes do you want me to teach you in a month. You also can opts for group classes (where you and your friend form a group) or One to one session (just you at your own home)

tats sound great . Finally pilates available.

vague description.

i don’t know what this is but i have the impression that you are some instructor of sorts using pontius pilate blow up dolls to propogate your fetish around miri.

sht, no wonder doll-lover replied to this.

Hai Heterodyne,

This is Pilates…Hopefully this information will help you more on Pilates Exercise.

Pilates is a system of exercising that strengthens the whole body using a wide variety of exercises. It was created by German-born Joseph Pilates (1880-1967), a man whose sickly childhood led to a determination to find a way to live a long and healthy life.

Joseph named his system “Contrology” to describe the method of training the mind to take greater control of the body. After his death (at the age of 87) the system gradually became known as “Pilates” and was spread by his wife Clara and his protgs.

Today it is practiced around the world by millions of people and is integrated into the training schedules of top athletes such as Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong and Roger Federer.

The 6 principles of Pilates
Centering
Concentration
Control
Precision
Breath
Flow
Benefits of Pilates
Pilates creates many benefits when faithfully practiced:

Increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing.
Develop positive body awareness.
Significant improvement posture, balance and body alignment.
Increase flexibility, strength and control.
Develop long, lean and toned muscles without adding bulk.
Relieve stress and tension.
Prevent muscle and soft tissues injury.
Enhance and improve sports activities.

Can you arrange classes in Bintulu?

Hai Linbeh,

Let me check with my trainer in KL first. If you have a group ofpeople who wants to know more about this, I can arrange their schedule to fly down to Bintulu for an introduction programme. Could you please leave your number so I can get them to contact you for the details? thanks

u r able to provide classes every week? where r u located? Miri? Why dun u open a studio in miri? i’ll be ur 1st student!!

Hi

May i know how much per session? I’m interested too. Thanks

I hope Bintang Plaza’s new wing will have a gym or some sort like Mid Valley.

[quote=“anonlife”]Hi

I hope Bintang Plaza’s new wing will have a gym or some sort like Mid Valley.[/quote]

Hai to you both…Thank you for showing your interest in Fitness and Pilates… Currently I am doing private session only, where I go to your home and the lesson starts from introduction programme. The activities will be at your own pace and abilities. Currently I am working together with this Irish Man and we are in the midst of setting up a gym in Miri. There will be lots of facilities there and definitely a new concept gym… My private session can be one to one or a couple…If you are interested, leave your number to my e-mail at MzPilates@gmail.com and I will call you to explain you more on the exercise.

[quote=“anonlife”]Hi

I hope Bintang Plaza’s new wing will have a gym or some sort like Mid Valley.[/quote]

Hai All,

I will be teaching Pilates twice a week at Xtreme Gym at Imperial Hotel somewhere in October. The time will be at 6pm - 7pm. If you are interested, you can register with them there and they will call you once the lesson starts.

At this moment only private session one to one available. If I happen to organise a lesson at outside places, I will notify you all. Thanks

Hi MzPilates,

If you would like to conduct pilates certification training (mat or equipment based) or equip your gym with pilates equipment. Please do not hesitate to contact me at +6012.235.3635, email me at steven@pilatique.com or visit our website at [url=http://www.pilatique.com]http://www.pilatique.com. We are a Licensed Training Center for Stott Pilates ([url=http://www.stottpilates.com]http://www.stottpilates.com).

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: