Pig born with human head

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/piglet-born-with-human-head.jpg?w=150&h=112

you must be jumping for joy…another one of your relative born, Lt Dan.

ahahaha…

look like someone/somebody ‘hit and run’ that mama piggy :?

the TS maybe?

;p

the TS maybe?

;p[/quote]

“he” is de one maybe… right DMsia??

the TS maybe?

;p[/quote]

“he” is de one maybe… right DMsia??[/quote]

righto

wonder if can market that as suckling pig here

new style

[quote=“Lt Dan”]wonder if can market that as suckling pig here

new style[/quote]

if you go around and “hit and run” mama piggies around in miri,

you will make this your dream come true…

Lt.Dan please cancel my request for uploading your pic…I basically know how you may look like,lol

[quote=“amy89”]Lt.Dan please cancel my request for uploading your pic…I basically know how you may look like,lol

8)[/quote]

hahaha

why you people like to stray off topic and flame me

i wont take it anymore

[quote=“Lt Dan”]why you people like to stray off topic and flame me

i wont take it anymore[/quote]

alrite guys, u heard the little boy,
give it to him…

;p

[quote=“Lt Dan”]why you people like to stray off topic and flame me

i wont take it anymore[/quote]

yes, you shouldnt take it anymore. how dare fellow forum-mers flame you left and right? the nerve? how disrespectful!

you should do the honorable action of not posting any articles in mc.net for a year to teach fellow forum-mers a heavy lesson. let mc.net be super boring without you

just do it. we all 100% support you. attaboy.

you have my thunderous applause. just do it.

Mahaha… just do it!!!

:slight_smile: so this piggy’s father aparently doesn’t know how to use a C O N D O M … either tht or he’s got a Kuai Lan to be able to fit in a standard designed C O N D O M…
I won’t be supprised too if the piggy actually related to you who inherited the kuai lan kid nick Ha ha

just a joke ya sunny :slight_smile:

[quote=“Talindra”]Mahaha… just do it!!!

:slight_smile: so this piggy’s father aparently doesn’t know how to use a C O N D O M … either tht or he’s got a Kuai Lan to be able to fit in a standard designed C O N D O M…
I won’t be supprised too if the piggy actually related to you who inherited the kuai lan kid nick Ha ha

just a joke ya sunny :)[/quote]

either that or the father has a size 2 P but ego and pride too big and insist on using a size 5 condom ehh…
LOL

It looks more like an ape face to me