WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY
(Disclaimer: If you not exhibit point below, no need to apply)
- Love working with baby from 0-3 years
- Cheerful personalities
- Strong team work
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Assist baby for hydrotherapy and infant massage
- Responsible for safety and hygiene when deliver the service
- Responsible to educate parents for the benefits of service
- To deal with customer enquiries and provide information as required
- To ensure the spa is in good order in term of refreshments and cleanliness
- Any duties and tasks time to time required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work 6 days per week, weekend, and public holiday
- Willing to travel/relocate
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply - training will be provided
- Basic salary + Allowance + Sales commission + Attendance bonus
- EPF + SOCSO
- Annual leave / Sick leave
- Career development and promotion
- Staff discount on selected item
For serious candidate, please contact Ms. Mahfuzah at 013-3717267 (Weekday/10am-6pm)
We thank you for your interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.