Petronas Structure Interview

Hi,

As suggested, I’m going to attend Petronas S.I at MLNG next week. I would like to ask gurus in this forum about the tips and questions they asked in S.I .I am chemical eng grad approx 1 yr working exp in non OnG industries. Appreciate if anybody could answer this. Thank You.

goodluck!

structured interview is…they give u some articles…( i think maybe 1 article) and the interview will be based on the article. u giv ur views, opinion, etc…etc…the interview will grow on that and on and on…and voila! finish. :slight_smile: easy as that. cheers.

thanks, u r petronas employee?

another exec recruitment it seems.

@vertigo
Exactly !! r u petronas employee or literally related? can give more tips bout this interview,i want this job very bad…

Good luck
but expect a low salary bcus local company

[quote=“Mordecal”]Good luck
but expect a low salary bcus local company[/quote]

Hi Mordecal,

I thought MLNG job grade tally with job grade in PETRONAS? anyways, in right industries, right job scope, i dun mind start low. i’ll interviewed for exec (process) -operations department.

P/S: i had digesting many information about petronas S.I before this , just wanna know opnions from seniors how to outshine during those interviews and how to win this GAME.I’ll appreciate if any seniors (ex-petronas or current one) would share me the tips…

no need to reply to unnecessary posting.

of course salary’s gonna be low, but u’ll be surprised at the yearly increment rate especially for the execs. and u’ll get annual bonus, depending to your individual performance+KPI, and company’s profit (so far petronas has never fail to give yearly bonus to all its exec staff).

exec for process dept? tough call dude. but just be humble and try your best in answering all the technical question, if possible don’t relate to anything you have learnt in the uni. starting now try as much as possible to dig infos what is the core business of petronas and MLNG as a whole, their contribution to the nation, who’s the current president of petronas, md/ceo of mlng, what does MLNG stands for, what is their core business and who are their customers, process flow from upstream till the receiving terminal of customers, etc.

good luck dude.

@ vertigo
Thanks for ur advice man, i’ll keep that in mind.

[quote=“vertigo”]no need to reply to unnecessary posting.

of course salary’s gonna be low, but u’ll be surprised at the yearly increment rate especially for the execs. and u’ll get annual bonus, depending to your individual performance+KPI, and company’s profit (so far petronas has never fail to give yearly bonus to all its exec staff).

exec for process dept? tough call dude. but just be humble and try your best in answering all the technical question, if possible don’t relate to anything you have learnt in the uni. starting now try as much as possible to dig infos what is the core business of petronas and MLNG as a whole, their contribution to the nation, who’s the current president of petronas, md/ceo of mlng, what does MLNG stands for, what is their core business and who are their customers, process flow from upstream till the receiving terminal of customers, etc.

good luck dude.[/quote]

Tough Call as in ? This job requires making tough call all the time? This job position is favorable for experienced personnel? or the interview will be very tough?

hey, don’t be intimidated by his words

just be yourself and act natural

Hi All seniors,

another questions please, I had been recommended to HR(last month) and the HR at MLNG said the KL HR centre will called me to do med check up and issuing offer letter upon successful qualified med check up.Until now i haven received any call from KL HR. I called every week to follow up this issues with Hr MLNG, and they’re giving me same answer that HR KL will communicate with you soon. The process from calling for med check up and issuing offer letter, how long does it normally take ?

btw, i’m not UTP student or practically related to petronas.

@hhcai how did you applied for the position? mind sharing it here? thanks in advance…

@hhchai i did receive your pm, but cant reply to u. probably cause am new here. maybe you can pm me your email add., so i can be in touch with you. thanks :slight_smile:

Dear Gurus who have contribute to this thread, thank you for your constructive advices, just got my offer package today.

tq for sharing.