PETRONAS & SHELL & OTHER BRAND OF FUELS

hey,

in Miri only got PETRONAS & SHELL station only, which station’s fuels r more worth in using it with long mileageleh? does anyone outthere has research on this two fuels? which fuels r better? look like this two big company monopolies in Miri here? isnt it? where other brands of fuels?

sure has some differences on this two brands of fuels? pls comments on this forums! thanks!

Cheers!have an nice day!

why don’t you be the pioneer to bring those alternative petrol brand to miri?

i’d love to pump BHP’s infiniti advance2X 97 into my car :smiley:

it looks like Petronas & Shell monopolies in Sarawak… no other brand of fuels likes BHP, CARLTEX, PROJET & etc available at here?? WHY?

PEK MO controls everythings…

any comments pls post UP!

I would like to install ngv tank. And replace my fuels with gas. Any ideas how big is the saving per month???

u installed tank also no useslo! petrol station no providing any gas points to vehicles! & they will never provided u! cos it will cut down their fuels’ profits…

they just sells u fuels & suck dry all ur money…& now they making their profits!

dont u noticed tht petrol station nowadays employed more staffs to help u pump ur vehicles instead of u pumps it urself.

they r making EXTRA instead tht can employed more useless staffs! B4 if u wanna searching staffs for helps, cant even find one staff at the station! only cashier collecting petrols cash!

I can’t see or feel any difference between the 2 fuels. Not much difference in fuel consumption either.

that is why I feel happy to drive a Hybrid!!

u installed tank also no useslo! petrol station no providing any gas points to vehicles! & they will never provided u! cos it will cut down their fuels’ profits…

they just sells u fuels & suck dry all ur money…& now they making their profits!

dont u noticed tht petrol station nowadays employed more staffs to help u pump ur vehicles instead of u pumps it urself.

they r making EXTRA instead tht can employed more useless staffs! B4 if u wanna searching staffs for helps, cant even find one staff at the station! only cashier collecting petrols cash![/quote]

its true

My experienced on using Petronas fuel is that my car coughing when come out of simpang. When I hit the accelerate pedal to max then no coughing. When I use Shell fuel, no problem.