Petrol Price Increase Tomolo? Pump before 2008

Petrol Price Increase Tomolo? Pump before 2008

I receive sms from my friend… true o nt… i dunoo… but just pump la even its rumours… no harm… hehe

Maybe the sudden increase in demand tonight will cause the price to really shoot up tomorrow.

And my car’s not even with me now…

nvm lar…pump or not pump the diff are $20 ONLY :slight_smile:

you’ll waste more petrol by waiting in the long queue just to pump petrol

waste time lagi goh…

[quote=“Goolooloo”]Petrol Price Increase Tomolo? Pump before 2008

I receive sms from my friend… true o nt… i dunoo… but just pump la even its rumours… no harm… hehe[/quote]

Don’t think so la… if really happen…

Maybe…u see a lot of http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/SpecialCoverage/PR11/images/logo%20parti/logo_dap_kecil.jpg shoot up to the sky very soon…

My brother told me that it’s gonna be a RM0.30 hike per liter after midnight. Don’t know if it’s legit. Then again, I’ve been hearing stories about petrol hike in 2008, before general election

Quick, everyone fill up empty water bottles, plant pots, swimming pools, anything!!

Save the petrol while you can!!!

I think I should go and call my Financial controller to go buy a whole petrol station now and save some few thousand litres for myself to use it slowly… :twisted: :twisted:

When my gardener shouts to me, “Boss, petrol increase esok-lah-sure one!!!” &^%$%$#$##@##$$$%%%%^&(()))((+_)(&^%$#@ 100% it will INCREASE!!! Okay, he didn’t complete his Tahun 6 due to poverty but he’s a heck of a smart guy in many ways… I trust his judgment. I joined a long queue of vehicles an hour ago… Who’s happy? The Petronas station’s boss where I went was grinning from ear to ear…Can we say much??? We would be happy if we were in the his shoes!!! :cry:

Okay, my name’s gonna change if the petrol price doesn’t shoot up tomorrow!!! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My part is moving this thread from News section to Jokes if the price don’t shoot up tomorrow… :roll: :roll:

it’s just a hoax
if petrol would increase price, sure coming out in news already… but it’s not

Your recent contributed posting is deemed a violation to the agreed Terms & Conditions of MiriCommunity.net and it has been removed. Failure to adhere to the basic Terms & Conditions again would result in your account being banned without further notice.

[quote=“Goolooloo”]Petrol Price Increase Tomolo? Pump before 2008

I receive sms from my friend… true o nt… i dunoo… but just pump la even its rumours… no harm… hehe[/quote]

Please do not make it a habit to post info that you cannot verify otherwise it will be like the boy who cried wolf.

Don’t be so harsh laaaa Datuk… :roll:

[quote=“soulfly”]it’s just a hoax
if petrol would increase price, sure coming out in news already… but it’s not[/quote]

That should be the right way but it wasn’t always like that. Remember how the last hike caught everyone by surprise? No new no announcement. :lol:

But it is obvious with the recent spin in local papers that the govt is extremely eager to raise the price. They are like a person holding their urine with their bladder 110% full :lol:

Just came back from town, the petrol stations are as crowded as the shopping centers.

No, I didn’t bother. I filled up yesterday. And my own car is in the workshop.

see… no pricei increase, yet :smiley:

ARe u talking to me???

[quote=“Geekguy”][quote=“Goolooloo”]Petrol Price Increase Tomolo? Pump before 2008

Please do not make it a habit to post info that you cannot verify otherwise it will be like the boy who cried wolf.[/quote]

Wats wrong with this thread? Tell me.