Pet-nappers alert!

ATTN TO ALL PET OWNERS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE IN LUAK - OCEAN PARK AREA.

Last two week, my cat had gone missing from his locked cage. That morning, we saw the cage door was wide open, with the pad lock hanging inside at the second level of the cage and a pair of unfamiliar slippers. Its a local cat, about 8kg with rabbit like tail. I put up posters around the housing area and neighbouring area as well, but till today, there’s still no news of him. Few days after that, my cousin’s persian cats were ‘cat-napped’, this time all 5 of them including the mother and 4 newborns together with the cage! And few weeks before that, there’s a case of missing rabbits. And both cases, they left a pair of slippers outside the house gate too.

We are suspecting these two suspicious looking boys who we found cycling around the housing area so many time prior to the incidents. One of the boy is riding a bicycle with white basket attached infront of the bicycle.

Yesterday, one of my cousin saw the same boy on his bicycle, carrying a cat inside his shirt somewhere in Ocean Park area.

Currently im collecting solid info/evidents , solid enough for me to lodge a police report and to be taken seriously by them. I really really want my cat back.

So guys, please keep you pet safe! And if you’ve encountered the same case, please let me know. Maybe we can work something up to get our pets back.

try get photo evidence of the kids…

if you dare, stop them for a “friendly” chat.

another thing you can do is maybe check out the pet shops in your local area…
they might be selling the pets to shops for money…

personally… I would tail the kids in secret if possible and see where they go…
if they are responsible for the theft, the animals might still be in their homes…
and then call the police for some action…

good luck…

thanks…

I did circulate the picture of my cat to all pets shops and vet in miri, just in case someone found him/bought him/sold him. but still no news. I really hope they stole the pets for selling purpose…not for the meat or the unthinkable reason.

People eat Cats too??!!

o.0"

who knows. ppl getting crazier each day. org makan org pun ada

GROSS

[quote=“DMsia”]People eat Cats too??!!

o.0"[/quote]

dogs too… :evil:

true enough…

shakes head

[quote=“santana”][quote=“DMsia”]People eat Cats too??!!

o.0"[/quote]

dogs too… :evil:[/quote]
even rat also got ppl eat.

[quote=“rabbit75”][quote=“santana”][quote=“DMsia”]People eat Cats too??!!

o.0"[/quote]

dogs too… :evil:[/quote]
even rat also got ppl eat.[/quote]

i dun mind eating rat, as long as it is properly cleaned and cooked…

but come on lah man, cat and dog are our best friends lah.
you eat your best friends meh?

.>

what to do…they choosed to eat cats and dogs…
dog’s meat is one of the fav dish in hanoi…

back to our topic.

my neigbour’s cats also kenak curi last month but not at ocean park area…somewhere in pujut. They probably just want to curi and then sell it to people…haihh!

rear a bull mastiff and train it to be friendly with your cat…

then have it tear the culprit apart when he comes and steal your cat…
lol… kidding…

i wonder if the police would take action if i lodge a report on this case?

can try but I wouldn’t put much hope on them doing anything…

They might just increase patrol in that area and inform all MPV to look out for the described suspect(s). It’s considered theft of property what…

thanks. i will give it a try.

I dont think at Ocean Park or Luak Bay area only.

Just last week, my father told me that around 4 am 2 people with bicycles were cycling and stopped just in front of our house. Luckily our Shih Tzu keep barking and woke up my dad. After that they cycled away.

Our house area is Piasau Jaya in front of Bulatan Park

I live at Ocean Park. Where did you saw those kids? Lautan?

Maybe shud create a FB page for crime info in Miri… but it may danger yourself though?

all around the area,especially around the playground