Personal Security Idea ... Will it work? Just try then

Work it or not, at least this is something to add that may be able to save you in a way … 8)

Next time you come home for the night and you go to put your keys away, think of this: It’s a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation.

Start keeping your car keys next to your bed on the night stand when you go to bed at night. If you think someone is trying to get into your house, or if you hear a noise outside your house, just press the panic alarm on your car key chain…

Test it! It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage.

If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your house, odds are the burglar or rapist won’t stick around…after a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won’t want that.

Try yours to make sure it works before you rely on it. Just know that you must press the alarm button again to turn it off.

And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there…

This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime.

So put those car keys & remote by on the night table now! Or if you’re at work, forward this message to your home so you will remember to do this tonight when you get home.

Let the rest of the family know about this too. And then, share this to everyone you know. It could be very valuable to them.

Good idea chief…thanks for the tips.

[quote=“nightwing”]Good idea chief…thanks for the tips.[/quote]Most welcome, people share with me then I share with other loh :smiley:

I still however thinking, to have one personal protection dog still the best :lol: 8)

Very good tip. Thanks for the info. Dogs are a very good solution too.

However, Smallee’s method is better - if you shout out loud, “SOMEONE’S DOWN THERE! WIFE, WHERE’S MY SHOTGUN??” may work just as well. And actually having a shotgun is a bonus.

Ya…Smallee’s one cool idea.

[quote=“ian”]Very good tip. Thanks for the info. Dogs are a very good solution too.[/quote]Thank you Ian :wink:

[quote=“ian”]However, Smallee’s method is better - if you shout out loud, “SOMEONE’S DOWN THERE! WIFE, WHERE’S MY SHOTGUN??” may work just as well. And actually having a shotgun is a bonus.[/quote]LOL :lol: … that may be right but again … one have to shout out loud on few langauges just to make sure that the culprit would understand :wink:

Again, by the time one’s wife bring the gun … it may be too late already as one’s wife may forgot to load the bullet or for any other wahtsoever reasons, the worst part can be … one got shoot immediately … I am not here to disagee the method … I am here high-lighting on the point when one press the panic key :wink:

Well, i must agreed that having a gun for defense can be good but there are just too many thing NEEDED to consider … peace :wink: .

True. Also have to consider the fact that the shotgun may be downstairs with the robber. :shock:

[quote=“ian”]True. Also have to consider the fact that the shotgun may be downstairs with the robber. :shock:[/quote]LOL … that’s another possiblities :lol:

hahaha…

Nightwatch… ur idea is not bad la… thanks for sharing…

[quote=“smallee”]hahaha…

Nightwatch… ur idea is not bad la… thanks for sharing…[/quote]Thank you smallee, i am glad that you find it “may-be” useful … anyway, it is not from me but from my other friend who share with me 8)

Car alarm + Dog + Gun = almost perfect security measurement to have a good peaceful sleep :wink: