RHB PERSONAL BANKER-WEALTH @ SARAWAK REGION
- To Achieve sales/revenue target assigned by the Bank and contribute towards the achievement of the overall branch targets
- To promote and professionally sell a range of wealth and Banca products to existing and potential customers.
- To maintain regular contacts with customers to develop relationship for higher share of customers wallet.
- Participate in branch/region/Bank sales activities and campaigns to achieve deliverables.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plan, perform account opening, cross selling, up selling and engagement with customers for retention and referrals.
Sales Planning & Activities
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers from Bank’s leads (LMS) and self-generated leads.
- Actively participate and collaborate with other sales personnel at branch/region on sales activities/campaigns for customers acquisition and retention.
- Plan and identity cross selling/up selling to increase customer’s PHR and revenue.
- Set appointments, sales visitations, prospecting and engagement with customers.
- Account opening for CASA for wealth customers.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to foster closer relationship and for referrals.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Reginal Sales Heads on sales activities, promotion and campaigns.
- Compliance to Bank policy, procedures and observe sales code of ethics.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales-Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc.) or equivalent.
- Possess relevant licenses required for the portfolio (PCE, CEILLI & FIMM license is an added advantage).
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Sales and result oriented.
- Mandarin speaking candidates will be an added advantage,