• To provide “one-stop” banking solutions to our customers.
• To provide financial advisory, promote and cross-sell a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
• To proactively manage and build long term customer relationship
• To provide good after-sales and conduct sales visits to potential customers within the vicinity
• Ensure adherence to the relevant policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters
• Bachelor’s degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
• Possess interest in financial planning, investment and in sales.
• Preferably with minimum 1 year experience in sales or service experience.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; able to deliver high quality customer service
• Possess a valid driving license & own transport.
• License and relevant certifications (PCE, CEILI, CUTE etc) is an added advantage
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Annual Leave, medical and insurance coverage
• Attractive Incentive scheme
• Recognition & incentive trips
• Wealth Academy
• Structured career progression
• Guided advisory and specialist support