- Manages superior’s calendar and schedules appointments.
- Screens incoming and correspondence and responds when possible.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies and monitors compliance.
- Arranges programs, events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Monitors and directs recording of office assets issues and transfers.
- Acts as custodian of certain corporate documents and records.
- Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform to statutes.
- Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondences, reports, and other complex documents.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, complies documents for travel-related meetings and accompanies superior when required.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial-studies, Business studies, or equivalent.
- Possess at least 3 years’ relevant working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Proficient in using word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Resourceful and professional in handling matters with the strictest confidentiality.
- Flexible and willing to travel when required.
- May at times have to perform duties during weekends or on public holidays.
- Housing allowance will be provided to successful candidate recruited from outside Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Medical & Dental Benefits;
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance;
- Hospitalization and Surgical Benefits;
- Travelling Passage;
- Subsidy on vehicle loan interest;
- Statutory contributions;
- and others.