Wehaya sdn bhd
- Candidates must possess Certified Bachelor Degree in Administration.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in managing administration related activities.
- Manage full administration and secretarial support to Director to ensure the smooth management of day to day affairs
- Ability to manage Director’s daily and priority appointments and reallocation.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director or on behalf
- Ability to maintain Director’s office systems, including data management, filing and records of contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction and contact with internal and external customers.
- Excellent knowledge in strategic planning, coordinating, organizing and prioritizing administration activities.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Good in IT skills, Microsoft Office Words, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellence proficient in both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.