Persepsi Anggota Polis makan/minum di kedai? Renungkanlah

Penugasan polis adalah 24 jam sehari, 7 hari seminggu atau sepanjang masa tanpa mengira hujung minggu ataupun cuti umum mengikut jadual tugas yang ditetapkan sesuatu unit.
Sebilangan kecil warga polis yang bekerja waktu pejabat adalah di bawah pemantauan ketua masing-masing bagi memastikan keberkesanan prestasi tugas yang optima.
Bagi warga polis yang bertugas mengikut tugas spesifik seperti operasi, siasatan, pencegahan jenayah, rondaan bit/petrol, jaga aman, dan sebagainya, juga di bawah pemantauan ketua yang dipertanggungjawabkan mengikut kepentingan serta keperluan keutamaan.
Adalah tidak mustahil jika berjumpa dengan polis yang berada di restoran pada waktu orang ramai sedang berada di pejabat kerana ketika orang lain tengah nyenyak tidur, mereka mungkin sedang bertugas dan semasa orang lain pergi bekerja, mereka baru selesai tugas malam dan singgah isi perut sebelum balik rumah. Ataupun, mereka sedang mengisi perut untuk bersiap masuk tugas operasi yang dijadualkan kemudian.
Walaupun, polis yang selesai tugas ataupun mahu masuk kerja, adalah digalakkan untuk mereka memakai pakaian seragam sebagai “omni present” (kehadiran polis) bagi mencegah jenayah.

Sumber: -Admin FB PDRM

So???

no offense , Eugene…

but working very early in the morning till very late in the night doesn’t mean they are actually doing any work…
officially considered working… but commonly not actually doing anything at that time…

No need for them to describe the nature and how dedicated they are towards their work… full of rubbish

Wahlao… really arrr??? A police can work 24 hrs , 7 days a week… no need to sleep kah? No wonder they sleep during working hours lah…

[quote=“MonkeyKing”]No need for them to describe the nature and how dedicated they are towards their work… full of rubbish

Wahlao… really arrr??? A police can work 24 hrs , 7 days a week… no need to sleep kah? No wonder they sleep during working hours lah…[/quote]

one person cannot be lah… mostly likely go shift one lah… one guy take night and another take day, then maybe the next week rotate…
24 hour not possible for one person la…

Robot also will break down, don’t say human…

24 hours got 3 shifts… I still don’t get people who despise cops eating while in uniform, as mentioned it’s for omni-presence… even IGP encourage to wear uniform when attending church, mosque etc etc…

But yalah… damages done by rotten apples will affect the whole team’s image

[quote=“Eugene91”]Penugasan polis adalah 24 jam sehari, 7 hari seminggu atau sepanjang masa tanpa mengira hujung minggu ataupun cuti umum mengikut jadual tugas yang ditetapkan sesuatu unit.
Sebilangan kecil warga polis yang bekerja waktu pejabat adalah di bawah pemantauan ketua masing-masing bagi memastikan keberkesanan prestasi tugas yang optima.
Bagi warga polis yang bertugas mengikut tugas spesifik seperti operasi, siasatan, pencegahan jenayah, rondaan bit/petrol, jaga aman, dan sebagainya, juga di bawah pemantauan ketua yang dipertanggungjawabkan mengikut kepentingan serta keperluan keutamaan.
Adalah tidak mustahil jika berjumpa dengan polis yang berada di restoran pada waktu orang ramai sedang berada di pejabat kerana ketika orang lain tengah nyenyak tidur, mereka mungkin sedang bertugas dan semasa orang lain pergi bekerja, mereka baru selesai tugas malam dan singgah isi perut sebelum balik rumah. Ataupun, mereka sedang mengisi perut untuk bersiap masuk tugas operasi yang dijadualkan kemudian.
Walaupun, polis yang selesai tugas ataupun mahu masuk kerja, adalah digalakkan untuk mereka memakai pakaian seragam sebagai “omni present” (kehadiran polis) bagi mencegah jenayah.

Sumber: -Admin FB PDRM[/quote]

It would be nice if its true that all police offier is following every single detail in the statement above.
Sadly…its all just a statement.

But still, there’s good police around, just that its rare.

[quote=“Eugene91”]24 hours got 3 shifts… I still don’t get people who despise cops eating while in uniform, as mentioned it’s for omni-presence… even IGP encourage to wear uniform when attending church, mosque etc etc…

But yalah… damages done by rotten apples will affect the whole team’s image[/quote]

i’m not sure about the others, but I don’t despise them for eating at coffee shop in uniform…
i’ve had friends who had problems and called the police where they showed up an hour later (some don’t even show up at all, even though they said they will send someone over), that’s my main point

so even if they do work 24 hour, but have this kind of issue… pretty pointless…

the police needs a total revamp of personnel, from the top guns down…
else , no matter the benefit you give them and so forth, i don’t really see any incentive for them to improve…
and to good cops… i believe their numbers are too few and not much of them hold a high posts to make a difference entirely…

just my two cents, Eugene… not saying these to rile you up…k?

i dont know that police makan di kedai can become an issue…they also need to eat like others too… human what?! not a superhero…unless for example…arumugam is a policeman…everyday every hour lepak at mamak…whole day!..then its a diff story…betul2 ular punya…

so for me…no big deal !

and that FB PDRM ADMIN…why terasa? eheheh…

Bukan terasa, he/she answering to someone asking about police in uniform eating in shops during ‘office hours’.

i see…no offence then…

if makan using uniform no need to pay…same also if go minum2 :lol: …then park their vehicle like suka hati

never realy give a hoot what policemen wear when they go to kopitiam et al. feel a bit secure apa if they

are present. just don’t exsen2 they are policemen and talk ■■■■ and bull. oh…make sure they pay for

whatever they ordered.

they will pay for sure~

[quote=“Eugene91”]24 hours got 3 shifts… I still don’t get people who despise cops eating while in uniform, as mentioned it’s for omni-presence… even IGP encourage to wear uniform when attending church, mosque etc etc…

But yalah… damages done by rotten apples will affect the whole team’s image[/quote]

So can they wear their uniform when off duty to go jalan jalan in the shopping mall… these will help reduce crime rate too…

[quote=“Eugene91”]Penugasan polis adalah 24 jam sehari, 7 hari seminggu atau sepanjang masa tanpa mengira hujung minggu ataupun cuti umum mengikut jadual tugas yang ditetapkan sesuatu unit.

Sumber: -Admin FB PDRM[/quote]

none of us really give a damn what the police eat in restaurant. everybody needs to eat anyway. what i do care about is when are you going to join the police force. when is the next pulapol in take? u sure they’ll enroll you? cos u’re a chinese

For me…if they can get their job done effectively…

you want sleep during office hour i also dont care, working 24 hours a day, 7 days per week…job not done…
what for?

yesterday i saw lot of traffic police eating lunch at Daun Pisang area sun city while me go to the Star Car Accessory…

Biasalah already got they second salary so go makan lah… :lol:

Police also normal human being like all of us that have right to eat. Of course during breaktime, they will go coffee shop like that to fill te stomach.