Perodua Myvi Sedan

wah…
[attachment=1]myvi-sedan.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]perodua-myvi-sedan-dvvti.jpg[/attachment]
well,the first pic looks like the proton saga…
Then,the second pic will surely be MyViLution on the streets!

… photoshpped? lol…

Is this real? :shock:

search from google…
this is no photoshoped…

1st pic seems to be a sirion but doubtful if they make one. possibly a concept car. thats what i think la.

2nd pic is photoshoped.if u look properly the rear tires are misaligned and seems like front end pasted on an evo 7 with myvi sidemirrors.

cant wait for the Myvi MPV to be lunch this november…just between RM56 to 76k+ only

you gotta be kidding me…But the car is just a little bit tweak and turn from the Ori design of MYVI…just longer the car so that it will look more like a saloon car…that’s it. Simple as that

PURELY PURELY PHOTOSHOPPED.

Enough said, it looks too fake.

And I don’t think I gonna buy it, let alone to drive this ugly car.

[quote=“kraft”]1st pic seems to be a sirion but doubtful if they make one. possibly a concept car. thats what i think la.

2nd pic is photoshoped.if u look properly the rear tires are misaligned and seems like front end pasted on an evo 7 with myvi sidemirrors.[/quote]

I agree with u but somehow,this picture is all around google.
o.o

[quote=“Ransu”][quote=“kraft”]1st pic seems to be a sirion but doubtful if they make one. possibly a concept car. thats what i think la.

2nd pic is photoshoped.if u look properly the rear tires are misaligned and seems like front end pasted on an evo 7 with myvi sidemirrors.[/quote]

I agree with u but somehow,this picture is all around google.
o.o[/quote]

no comment? lol.
just remember this, perodua designs are from daihatsu with minor tweaks.
toyota > daihatsu > perodua.
passo > sirion/boon > myvi.
toyota and daihatsu do not make any sedan versions so doubt perodua will.
if im not mistaken the perodua mpv is the toyota passo sette. correct me if im wrong.

fake~