Perkasa demands 67pc Bumi quota for PSD scholarships

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/mala … olarships/

Perkasa screaming again. Surprised?

everytime this toad yaks away, it makes me wanna slap him more…

.>"

do they understand what is 1Malaysia or not? i don’t see the 1Malaysia concept to materialise if certain groups or parties keep on demanding for special rights or bumi quota, etc. here and there. it seems to imply that they are insecure, can’t stand on their own 2 feet, or …

a scenario for this toad…

;p

N :- Aiya, why the people in our country like that one, why cannot just keep quiet and let us suck more money one…Now
come this issue of scholarship, want give me big headache…

I :- no worry lah boss, I got a plan, i go out and make noise, say this scholarship should be reserve by malay nia.

N :- Like that ahh? will work meh?

i :- sure can one boss, i make noise, then you come out say, No lah, this scholarship for everybody one… then
sure rake in good amount of votes for you, show that you care mah…

N :- But if I do that, that mean I have to really give scholarship to everybody ohh…

I :- no need lah boss, those stupid idiots, they sure believe you will give to everybody one. but when come scholarship again,
we continue as usual lo, they also cannot say much mah because already vote for you.

N :- True ohh… You so smart lah, I, tomorrow you go bising bising again ahh, make sure loud ohh…

I :- Sure boss, no problem boss, err Boss, your left shoe got a bit dirt, want me lick it clean for you or not?

N :- no need lah, i just had some poor sap lick it a few minutes back, Come back tomorrow lah K, i let you lick until you siok…

I :- Sure boss, thank you boss.

End of story

nah…1 malaysia is a scam…
it’s been sometimes this slogan has been shout…

have you notice any changes?

feel free to entertain me.

That’s why we should boycott him actually… Just ignore him? Let him shout all he want. Make him a nobody. Make it a taboo to mention his name.

nah…1 malaysia is a scam…
it’s been sometimes this slogan has been shout…

have you notice any changes?

feel free to entertain me.[/quote]

+1… scam indeed…

but I am curious as to how educated malays view this idiot’s claims…
do they side with him, or do they feel disgusted by his backward thinking?