Perfume & Fragrance

Hey Guys ( I mean Ladies ),

Need a bit of help here… thought of buying a gift for a friend of mine. She love sunflowers and perfume very much. Then, I spotted this perfume ‘Sunflowers’ by Elizabeth Arden. Have any of you ladies here ever try it before? If yes, tell me how it’s like… :wink:

I personally always had my eyes on CD ‘Poison’ or ‘Jadore’ but my friends keeps on telling me that either ‘Pleasures’ by Estee Lauder or ‘Romance’ by Ralph Lauren are the best for ladies…

So, ladies… which one do you think is the best? if none of the above, what is your recommendation then?

Thanks!

obviously different skins have different ‘reactions’ w fragrances,
but is that some of the Gergio Armani perfumes, on d ladies,
is just… Wicked!’

Thyrius, plse allow me to hijack your thread… :wink:

previous blind date, now warming into a wonderfull freindship,
(that i keep trying to push the boundaries of!)
& has quoted me… “wear some ‘Channel Allure’ & i shall melt…”
& … “can b sourced at Bintang”.

well, i hv had everybody this morning, in Bintang, trying to help me,
pointing this way & that way, but the ladies in the know hv assured me,
that i must venture to KL to acquire this.
young lady being dated… yes!.. has a wonderfull sense of humour!,
& consequently, over too many coffees between expeditions,
i’ve been trying not to laugh too hard this morning :smiley:

Would like to ask plse,
that any guys out there w any unwanted Channel Allure,
plse PM me!!

many thanks in advance

I find that channel #5 has that old lady smell

So I got my wife ‘Forever and Ever’ by Dior

I vote Davidoff “cool water”. Gets my head turning.

Waaa…Thyrius: u want to buy for Ms. Lee Lee ??? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Thyrius”]Hey Guys ( I mean Ladies ),

Need a bit of help here… thought of buying a gift for a friend of mine. She love sunflowers and perfume very much. Then, I spotted this perfume ‘Sunflowers’ by Elizabeth Arden. Have any of you ladies here ever try it before? If yes, tell me how it’s like… :wink:

I personally always had my eyes on CD ‘Poison’ or ‘Jadore’ but my friends keeps on telling me that either ‘Pleasures’ by Estee Lauder or ‘Romance’ by Ralph Lauren are the best for ladies…

So, ladies… which one do you think is the best? if none of the above, what is your recommendation then?

Thanks![/quote]

Thyrius, Sunflower smells similar to Issey Miyake. They are quite good in winter but in summer it may smell a bit foul. Anyway, like they said, it smells different on different person. :slight_smile:

I personally love Miracle by Lancome. I have used it for years. The best! It suited all seasons, light and yet natural.

By judging on the sunflower she might like a bit floral scents? Then, I think Forever and Ever Dior is quite good. :slight_smile:

Hey, I also love men cologne. Some of my friends (incl. me) use men cologne once in a while. They are quite good. I love the old (brown box) Georgio Armani. The best. I think Perfume play an important role on a personal styles and fashion. :slight_smile:

BTW, Thyrius, are you buying for your wife? Or…heeee… :lol:

Go Thyrius Go Thyrius Go …
She definitely needs something to cheer her up :lol:

Thyris is a real ‘ladies man’

Miracle by Lancome and Amor Amor is my friend’s choice.

Thanks for the feedback guys…

Stef, I never get to know how Issey Miyake smell like either… anyway, thanks for your info. Actually it’s for an old best friend of mine and not my wife and too bad my friend is not in a country with four season …

Will check on ‘Forever and Ever’… :wink:

… and Coolman and Bonbon, will give a thought about it… :shock:

No worries, Thyrius. Hope your friend likes it whatever you end up getting her. Afterall, it is the thought that counts.

Chanel Allure for sure melts me. I can very well reminisce a previous date who wore a Chanel Allure, can’t get him out of my mind till today despite his below average physique… then again, a date is not all about judging a person from his physique… :smiley: For sure it’s more on how a date presents himself to the lady! Hehehe…

Angelinajane, noted and well said. :wink:

btw, does anyone here know if YSL still in the market or not? Looking for ‘Opium’… it’s a classic…

dear Angel,
many tq’s on your kind advice,
will persevere in my quest!

was that a poor alternative was sourced,
& Sadly for me… the lady was hot…& i was not!!
i should of read what was on d bottle…
Farenheit 32

[quote=“Thyrius”]Hey Guys ( I mean Ladies ),

Thanks![/quote]

I personally like ‘Pleasures’ by Estee Lauder as it hs sweet n soft smell, it cn be use on daily basis… :smiley:

I think that I will buy channel allure next time I am in Paris…Dougie, want some?..special price

Tq., spartan,
can deliver when?!

will b that to try & melt this lady,
i’m jumping on a flight, at my earliest available opportunity,
will b i don’t care tooo much, about d price! :smiley:

& i thought channel 5, was what my granny used to wear?!

done deal!..It will be around 3 months

Estee Lauder Sunflower is rather pungent. Try Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic… wow, it’s has a sweet smelling scent of a woman! Anyway, Chanel Allure is for certain, available in KL. Not too sure about YSL, the last time I saw a YSL booth was when I was at Bangkok International Airport 2 years ago.

Thinking about the man with the Chanel Allure scent… :slight_smile:

Hey Spartan and Dougie!

In my opinion, parfum wearing and how it enchants a woman is not really about simply wearing a Chanel Allure.  :-) The man I last dated was not really an intended real date, but more of a match dating set up by a couple of friends.   Honestly I was not lured by his physique, but his modest personality, plus the alluring scent of Chanel Allure moved me and amazingly, I think I really look forward to dating him again in the future!  :oops: 

p.s- I don’t think taking a flight to Paris is a practical move to get a Chanel Allure?