Penan marry with thier on brothers sisters?

harian metro really a cheater… im as org penan, thats is not true!! please dont trust harian metro…

the already apologised on their paper but damn them!

relax … lol … u are so late i guess… :mrgreen:

The reporter simply write something without thinking about the impact of their story and the sensitivity behind it…neither do they really check the truth of the story as long as they think they can write something to be on their front page…same as when i was study there, they keep on asking me whether we sarawakian still live on tree house…whether they are ‘katak bawah tempurung’ or they are too ignorant…this kind of ppl also exist in this modern era…dont they know that they can always search the net for more details…rather than showing off their sxxpxxxy which in the end affect us who is rational always use our brain everyday…thou im not penan but the report makes me angry and annoy…

No article penned in government-owned newspapers are worth 10% more than the paper it is printed on…

ignore them…

have to wonder what they will gained by pissing off people with in-accurate printings in the first place anyway…

.>

let me find that one keyword in your paragraph… RESPECT. the westerners ahem hahahah [did i just say westerners] lack respect for the east lo…

what happen to the reporter?

no offense, but, if something bad or inaccurate was written about that dominant race in our country, for sure it will cause national havoc. and the reporter will get heavy penalty.

[quote=“dornz”]what happen to the reporter?

no offense, but, if something bad or inaccurate was written about that dominant race in our country, for sure it will cause national havoc. and the reporter will get heavy penalty.[/quote]

and i thought the company will as well get some kind of penalty…but it seem nothing gonna happen at all…

[quote=“DMsia”]No article penned in government-owned newspapers are worth 10% more than the paper it is printed on…

ignore them…

have to wonder what they will gained by pissing off people with in-accurate printings in the first place anyway…

.>[/quote]

Exactly bro. Just ignore them if possible. Though i am not a native, but it pains me to see that there are still others who still have that kind of thinking towards the natives. They should think before talking as there may be an impact on the third party. This may even cause racial issues if they are not careful with their words. They wont gain any benefits from it, unless you count the publicity and the shame that the reporters have brought upon Metro Harian. Shame on them … they should have brushed up on their facts before imputing such statements. Shame on that reporter.

this the third time the harian metro cheating… we Penan also have our own “ketidakbolehan” and “kebolehan” in religious same with other religious too right.? luckily the persatuan penan noticed about this issue…

[quote=“dornz”]what happen to the reporter?

no offense, but, if something bad or inaccurate was written about that dominant race in our country, for sure it will cause national havoc. and the reporter will get heavy penalty.[/quote]

heard that maybe they gonna sue the harian metro…

relax … lol … u are so late i guess… :mrgreen:[/quote]

im late for what?

Third time, eh? The defamation suit coming up should whoop their sorry ass to behave in the future, especially when it comes to racial matters.

[quote=“Jon88”][quote=“dornz”]what happen to the reporter?

heard that maybe they gonna sue the harian metro…[/quote]

They ARE filing a Defamation Suit bro. This matter should not be taken on hands lightly. This is just unacceptable, whatever they said about the Natives. Where is the 1Malaysia spirit? I dont see it Miri, nor in MALAYSIA at all.

im late for what?[/quote]

He was refering to you being late on the update about Metro Harian publishing wrong information about the Penans. Dont worry bro, i understand how you feel bro.

im late for what?[/quote]

He was refering to you being late on the update about Metro Harian publishing wrong information about the Penans. Dont worry bro, i understand how you feel bro.[/quote]

i just online ma bro… thats why im late…hahaha

sukhdip91 - yeah right…1malaysia nothing

[quote=“Jon88”]
i just online ma bro… thats why im late…hahaha[/quote]

HAHA yeah bro. No worries though, you cant be online 24/7 right. LOL. Chillax … lets see what happens in the next few days though …

Well, truth hurts, i guess :roll:

[quote=“sukhdip91”][quote=“Jon88”]
i just online ma bro… thats why im late…hahaha[/quote]

HAHA yeah bro. No worries though, you cant be online 24/7 right. LOL. Chillax … lets see what happens in the next few days though …[/quote]

if the paper is government owned, be sure to see some high post guy make some lame excuse
and the whole thing just quietly slips to the back room… it always does…

.>

[quote=“DMsia”]

if the paper is government owned, be sure to see some high post guy make some lame excuse

.>[/quote]

Well, this is where our common quote, 'Malaysia Boleh!" comes into place … :lol:

[quote=“sukhdip91”][quote=“DMsia”]

.>[/quote]

Well, this is where our common quote, 'Malaysia Boleh!" comes into place … :lol:[/quote]

this is goverment stail… but now maybe they take note… almost voting right…hahaha… as that PM said, “JANJI DITEPATI” … can see the sginage all over the kuching area… LOL…