PDA Phone

Any suggestions which is the good and reliable PDA phone in the market currently? Of course the price must be affordable too la. Need to hear suggestions and recommendations from you guys before i get 1. :slight_smile:

Price range…?

below RM2500. Thanks

i can get HTC diamond touch at rm 2600 for u… 3d effect type… see youtube for some previews… damn nice PDA phone…

some ppl make business…jhehe

get a iphone 3g from apple…damn nice…

thanks stratos. will have a look on it at youtube first. :slight_smile:

yea… no prob… do inform me if ur interested… PDA phones i can bring in cheap… depends on supplier got stock or not…

can trade in? :lol:

change fon again? so fast ar 9133

hehe. hobby mahh. just joking lahh…haha

err…can trade in or not?

hahahahahahaha

I don’t think iPhone (& iPhone 3G) are considered a PDA. I’m not sure but, i didn’t hear Steve call
iPhone a PDA!

its not a PDA?!but iphone is damn nice…thinking of getting one…love it…

[attachment=0]IMG_0597.JPG[/attachment]

:smiley: I am using HTC Touch White , pretty fancy it, at least its the latest Windows Mobile 6.
I don’t need a 3g, for me this serves me well enough.
Retail is only RM1699. Still can bargain. :wink:

below RM2500. Thanks[/quote]

hey i got a lg viewty lg that i wanna sell. i wanna seel it for 2000. but im willing to bring it down to 1700 if u want it.

Yes, it is very nice. But if i am you I wait for another few weeks for the 3G version. I have the iPhone and very happy
with it. Both my sons love it. I will buy the 3G version when available and according to Optiprimus (Apple outlet at
Parkson there) they are going to sell the iPhone 3G. And it going to be cheaper then my iphone!
:mrgreen:

hey i got a lg viewty lg that i wanna sell. i wanna seel it for 2000. but im willing to bring it down to 1700 if u want it.[/quote]

expensive ler. i bought mine a week before chinese new year - comes with free canon photo printer for 1850 only. then sell it off after 2 weeks of usage for 1250, also let it go with the photo printer. that was in pristine condition, no scratch, never knocked or fall down.

anyway, sorry to disturb your posting but i find your price to be unreasonable. well, it’s your call on the pricing anyway.

What about Asus P320, 2.5G aka EDGE, WiFi, 2mp camera with AF, Built in GPS, smaller than HTC touch, 105 grams : smallest PDA in the market, selling price around +/-RM1299

hey i got a lg viewty lg that i wanna sell. i wanna seel it for 2000. but im willing to bring it down to 1700 if u want it.[/quote]
thanks for the offer dcarroll but i m looking for the one with built in wlan.

ahh kk. ill just advertise here lah.