Brightclick Solutions Sdn Bhd was incorporated since 2007, office located in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. We have wide range of IT skill set and expertise. Our IT consultant, IT engineer, Programmer have years of experience working in International Telecommunication Company, Software house, Multinational Corporate IT department and IT System Integration. Brightclick Solutions can provide IT services (IT setup, support or maintenance Vendor) to customer in Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam, Klang, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and other cities in Malaysia. We do have local IT support engineer in Penang, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu.
We are IT Solution and Services company provide setup, IT support and maintenance service in Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) (e.g… MPLS, Metro Ethernet, Leased Line, DSL, Fibre), Internet Service Provider (ISP) Network, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Internet Data Center, and others.
We are an IT Network and System Integration company that specialized in the following field:
IT Network and System Solution
1.Computer Server and network equipment - IT Support , IT Maintenance, IT Outsource, IT Repair Service
2.Network integration and system integration
- Peplink – Internet Load Balancer
- Pepwave – wireless equipment, WIFI Access Point (AP)
- Fortinet – FortiGate Next Generation Firewall, FortiAnalyzer
- Cisco – Router, Network Switch and Firewall
- HP – Switches, Wireless AP, WIFI equipment
- APC UPS – Symmetra UPS, Smart UPS
- Acronis – Image backup and recovery Software
- Sangfor – Bandwidth manager, Web filtering, Proxy, Wan Optimization
- Cabling, Network and Server Rack with power distribution unit, tray, KVM switch
- PC, Computer, Notebook, Server, Storage
- and others
3.Data Center, Server Room Design and Build
- UPS – Centralized UPS, Standalone UPS
- Precision Air-condition
- Fire Suppression System
- Smoke Detection System
- Environment Monitoring System
4.One Stop IT System, IT Support, IT Solution, IT Consultation, IT Vendor IT Project Management
Please visit www.brightclick.com.my for more information
- Maintain and configure existing customer IT System, PC, Servers, Firewall, Switch, Internet Load Balancer and others
- Prepare customer existing IT setup documentation
- Post sales function on Project implementation, installation, configuration, ensure satisfactory project delivery and hand over.
- Vendor and internal Resources Co-ordination
- Maybe work at customer sites during IT outsource projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Certification MCSE, CCNA will be an added advantage
- Preferred skill(s): Server installation, MS Server and MS SQL setup, Backup software (Symantec, Acronis or others) setup, PC setup.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants will have to be prepared to schedule for off office hour standby and outstation.
- Contract or Full-Time positions available
- Group incentive for engineer position will be provided!
Interested candidates are required to apply online.