Paranormal Stuff

(Ryunaruto) #601

at first i thought two headed snake in front,it will be like a real live Orochi than…
than again,click the link,watch pic and video…mmmm…owh…oic…it was front and another head at it’s tail…=w=.wow

(DMsia) #602

[quote=“Ryunaruto”]at first i thought two headed snake in front,it will be like a real live Orochi than…
than again,click the link,watch pic and video…mmmm…owh…oic…it was front and another head at it’s tail…=w=.wow[/quote]

yea… pretty amazing…

but you have to wonder something… how the F*** does it ■■■■?
LOL…

I bet Ransu will really love this news… hehehe, he seems to like snakes… hehe

(wmm) #603

Strange tale: Ojibwa tale of a ‘Skyman’ visitor may have been alien

This article about the Ojibwa Skyman Visitor and found it so interesting that I thought that I would share it.

(wmm) #604

Bigfoot research gets lift from stealth airship

Past expeditions to find conclusive evidence for the existence of Bigfoot have at least two things in common: They were unsuccessful, and they were ground-based. That’s why the Falcon Project will make history regardless of whether it achieves its goal of capturing “clear, steady film evidence of a Hominoid in its natural habitat.” Using a 45-foot-long, camera-mounted, remote-controlled airship, project founder William Barnes plans to work with a team that includes one scientist to conduct nighttime flyovers of reported Bigfoot hotspots around the United States.

Perhaps it will find one.

(DMsia) #605

yo WMM, long time no see…

yea, I read about that hot airship thing to try and capture bigfoot…

My opinion is, it will not succeed either…

mainly because… take humans for example… we see something weird in the air, we will look at it and comment…
and that ship not going to be small … so guess what the bigfoot will do when they see some weird big thing floating up in the sky?

thats my opinion anyway… but of course, wish them good luck…

(DMsia) #606

WMM… quick question…

what do you think of this “ancient astronaut” stuff?

(wmm) #607

Hi DMsia,
For your viewing pleasure…
(it is about 3hrs long but you can go to the description section to view it in sections/chapters)

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the “ancient astronaut theory” which has been proposed by people like Erich von Dniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

The film covers topics like:
Ancient building sites: Puma Punku, The Pyramids, Baalbek, Incan sites, And Easter Island. Ancient artifacts: Pacal’s rocket, the Nazca lines, the Tolima “fighter jets”, the Egyptian “light bulb”, Ufo’s in ancient art, and the crystal skulls. Ancient text issues: Ezekiel’s wheel, Ancient nuclear warfare, Vimana’s, the Anunnaki, and the Nephilim.

All the claims are sourced at the website: http://ancientaliensdebunked.com

It was produced by Chris White and includes commentary from Dr. Michael Hesier.

It is distributed for free on the internet and is a completely non-profit project. Viewers are encouraged to share, and burn copies to DVD, as long as they do not profit from its distribution.

Feel free to upload this to your Youtube channels and similar sites without any permission, but beware of potential copyright claims from the History Channel (A & E) I believe that all the material used from them in this film is legal under “Fair Use,” as it is non-profit, and for the purpose of critique. But they still may try to take the video down from the various site you have uploaded it to, and it could be one of the three strikes against your account (Youtube). You have my permission to challenge them if they do this through a counter claim (they ask if you own the video, so you have my permission to say that you do), I believe that they will back down and reinstate the video if you challenge their claims.

Ancient Astronaut theorists deserve some credit for the work they have put in and the time to come to the conclusions that they have. I am not saying the theorists are correct but they should be taken seriously. If you are going to watch this film, please try not to take a side. And like the narrator says, watch it with an open mind.

(DMsia) #608

will watch it tonight…

thanks…

(seedicky1952) #609

Hi,
I did once saw a big python snake crossing the Baram River just few miles down river from Long Lama way back in 1964.This was witness by my late father and those who were on board the chinese motor launch of those days.Yes ,more than the size of coconut tree trunk to less then 20 litre oil drum.The length could be about 25 feet.Those were the days where the jungles were thick but now a days what ever 4-legged s or crawls are hunt down.Hopefully the posted picture is not fake but continue to be share.

(DMsia) #610

[quote=“seedicky1952”]Hi,
I did once saw a big python snake crossing the Baram River just few miles down river from Long Lama way back in 1964.This was witness by my late father and those who were on board the chinese motor launch of those days.Yes ,more than the size of coconut tree trunk to less then 20 litre oil drum.The length could be about 25 feet.Those were the days where the jungles were thick but now a days what ever 4-legged s or crawls are hunt down.Hopefully the posted picture is not fake but continue to be share.[/quote]

what posted pics?
??

(wmm) #611

Answer to ETs Craft - NRO
http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2011/03/secr … s-ufo.html

I’ve read about the NRO before, and I truly believe they know exactly what these ETs crafts are and are not that people report, I’d also like to know how they have the ability to see everything…at all times in our skies, and even our atmosphere? They must have some crazy super high tech spy gear!

(DMsia) #612

[quote=“wmm”]Answer to ETs Craft - NRO
http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2011/03/secr … s-ufo.html

I’ve read about the NRO before, and I truly believe they know exactly what these ETs crafts are and are not that people report, I’d also like to know how they have the ability to see everything…at all times in our skies, and even our atmosphere? They must have some crazy super high tech spy gear![/quote]

quote “The satellite technology that is designed and maintained by the NRO is so technologically extraordinary that it is believed that the agency can see any selected human, ground or airborne target that it wishes to observe. With literal pinpoint accuracy (and with astonishing clarity and resolution) it can image anything that is visible on the planet or that is coming to or leaving the Earth, as it occurs.”

quote "Wholly unacknowledged but accepted by industry insiders - is that some of the NROs satellites are also equipped with experimental beam weaponry with offense and defense applications. "

this two quotes really caught my attention… won’t be surprised if it is true.

(wmm) #613

I was under the impression the NRO has the ability to see all that happens in our skies and atmosphere…at all times, not sure how they do this, but apparently they can do this, but this makes me wonder if they truly can do this, surely they could find what happened to all the missing aircraft over the years that no one has been able to ever find. So maybe they exaggerate their abilities?!

(DMsia) #614

well… think of it this way… you have in your power to oversea everything in the world…
but your means to do so is to be TOP secret…

so like you say, why don’t he use this all-seeing tech of his to locate missing crafts…
if he does that, people will start asking how he know the missing craft is there…
why hasn’t he be using it to locate OTHER missing crafts…
etc etc etc… in other words, people will demand how and why and so forth…

your Top Secret All-seeing Tech remaining Top Secret in jeopardy… don’t you think so?

(wmm) #615

[quote=“DMsia”]well… think of it this way… you have in your power to oversea everything in the world…

so like you say, why don’t he use this all-seeing tech of his to locate missing crafts…
if he does that, people will start asking how he know the missing craft is there…

your Top Secret All-seeing Tech remaining Top Secret in jeopardy… don’t you think so?[/quote]

Everything related to ETs is top secret…and I mean EVERYTHING, even remotely related info gets the top secret classification.

(wmm) #616

Some missions planned by NASA, including astronauts to near-earth asteroid.

Obama & NASA: President’s Re-Election Suggests Agency’s Deep-Space Plans Stay On Course

Putting people on an asteroid might be very useful for planetary defense education. Some day we are going to have a pressing need in controlling their trajectory.

(DMsia) #617

[quote=“wmm”][quote=“DMsia”]well… think of it this way… you have in your power to oversea everything in the world…

your Top Secret All-seeing Tech remaining Top Secret in jeopardy… don’t you think so?[/quote]

Everything related to ETs is top secret…and I mean EVERYTHING, even remotely related info gets the top secret classification.[/quote]

this they can’t use their top secret tech to do normal stuff like locate missing craft and so forth…
they have to act stupid and say they currently don’t have the tech to do so…

anyway., check out that debunked ancient aliens , saw the first part about pumapunku where the ancient alien "supposedly"
stated false facts as to what the stones were really made from…

can’t say who i believe… seeing as anything in the net and so forth can be manipulated…

so i’ll just stay neutral on this for now…
I guess the best way to know is go and study the rock composition ourselves… LOL…

(wmm) #618

Do you know of any confirmed ETs cases that have been classified?

(DMsia) #619

I don’t work with the US government, so for sure I wouldn’t know…
anything I read in the net, i keep an open mind… nothing is impossible, i suppose…

anyway, saw further into the debunked video. it made many valid points as to why the ancient aliens thing
actually doesn’t coincide with facts and stuff… very interesting…

but I did get pass the nazca lines part… granted, what the debunk vid says is valid, except that they didn’t get to one point.
which kind of disappointed me… true, just going there to rub the ground will produce the nazca lines… BUT…
how did the people do it… some of the lines are miles long, how do they know to create such awesome animals lines
that is best viewed “from the sky” … I hope you know what I mean here…and No, I am not saying only aliens can do that…
but it is damn interesting to find out how they can do this…for the ancient nazca ppl, I mean…

(wmm) #620

Extremely interesting Scottish UFO incident in which forester Bob Taylor states he was attacked by a UFO in the documentary below it also states the incident was verified by the British Authorities; that ground trace evidence was found at the scene and that the incident was subject to a full, extensive police investigation.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9704/be163d81bfd1.jpg

Robert Taylor, a forester from West Lothian, Scotland, encountered a strange object and equally strange smaller objects or “entities”. The rounded larger object, 20 feet in diameter, hovered above the ground. Then, two small objects, which were round but had appendages, “rushed” toward him. These objects each attached itself to one (each) of his trouser legs and tugged him towards the larger object, at which time Taylor lost consciousness. Ground marks were discovered at the scene of the encounter.

Documentary:

Extensive Link