Paranormal Stuff

(wmm) #521

[quote=“DMsia”]this is something new to me…

The heads on Easter Island actually have bodies below…
there are some pics of this in the article below…

fascinating…

http://www.thethinkbox.ca/2012/05/10/ea … ve-bodies/[/quote]

…fascinating…fascinating…fascinating… :smiley: there has been much controversy and confusion concerning the origins of the Easter Islanders.Easter Island today, remains one of the most unique places you will ever encounter, an open air museum showcasing a fascinating, but unfortunately lost, culture :frowning:

(DMsia) #522

[quote=“wmm”]

…fascinating…fascinating…fascinating… :smiley: there has been much controversy and confusion concerning the origins of the Easter Islanders.Easter Island today, remains one of the most unique places you will ever encounter, an open air museum showcasing a fascinating, but unfortunately lost, culture :([/quote]

the main question going in my head now is…

was the body purposefully buried by the creators up till the head…?
or did something happen that caused mud and dirt and whatever to cover the bodies up till the head…?

the article also mentioned that some of the bodies have carvings and symbols on the bodies…
hope someone will go about translating those soon so maybe we can have ore enlightenment on this mystery sometime soon.

(Axxce00) #523

Sounds like running over the path again~
New species keep coming out, evolve evolve~
amazing…

Well, any1 know bout this incident?
"Dyatlov Pass incident"
Would like to know more bout this~

(DMsia) #524

[quote=“Axxce00”]Sounds like running over the path again~
New species keep coming out, evolve evolve~
amazing…

Well, any1 know bout this incident?
"Dyatlov Pass incident"
Would like to know more bout this~[/quote]

you mean this one?
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/01/m … -incident/

yea, I actually didn’t know about this incident until it was brought up
in the Series “Ancient Aliens”

the way those Hikers died is damn well mysterious indeed…

one really piqued my attention was that while they were in the tent, they sliced their way
out of the tent from the inside, and basically run away in various direction after that…

for experience hikers, running out into that kind of environment virtually butt naked = Frozen death.

so it must have been something really terrible to have happened “inside” the tent to cause them to throw
such logic away…

very interesting incident indeed…

(Axxce00) #525

Yup…
the corpses founded & all of them dead in mysterious way… Too bad, it passes 53 years already, otherwise it can be examine by forensic on what causes their death…
Just like u said, slice their way out of the tent~ Isn’t it curious? Follow the door out will be more faster, easier. Something at the door causing them to be fraid and flee like hell? Or being occupied by certain forces?
I heard some ppl said that there is strange magnetic field can be detacted…
Freak incident~

(Axxce00) #526

“Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot into heavy snow and a temperature of 30C. Although the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue. Their clothing, when tested, was found to be highly radioactive”

From Wiki…
Interesting

(DMsia) #527

Quoted “As in the case of Slobodin, Thibeaux -Brignollels skull showed evidence of having been struck by a heavy object. Zolotarev and Dubuninas chests had been crushed inward, shattering several ribs and causing massive internal damage. Strangely there were no indications of what may have caused this severe trauma and, even more bizarrely, the corpses showed no signs of bruising or soft tissue damage.”

“Doctor Boris Vozrozhdenny, who inspected the bodies, stated that the force with which these corpses were hit exceeded that capable by man and went on to claim that the damage: was equal to the effect of a car crash.”

Internal injuries equivalent to those suffered in a Car Crash… and yet. the corpses showed no signs of bruising and soft tissue damage…
another interesting finding… what in the world are there in this world that can collapse a guys chest and crack ribs, and yet leave no bruises and soft tissue damage…

Only thing I know that can do that is a Master at chinese Chi martial arts… but not sure even those can do Car crash type of internal injuries or not…

(wmm) #528

This is very odd. Russian knows much more than they will say. Those people may have seen a secret test they were not suppose to. A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

(wmm) #529

Reptiles Can Build Spaceships too

I have read only a few postings on the internet concerning the idea that our cosmic neighbors may be highly intelligent creatures equal at least to humans. Among the postings I was able to find I came across many viewpoints of the condescending approach insulting the readers for the very idea of contemplating such a ridiculous idea. One article actually went to extreme limits by suggesting it impossible to think any creature of the dinosaur origin would not be able to build or fly UFO’s with their huge bodies and tiny little claw like arms. I thought that remark was as possible as any human being that stunted intellectually to make such a ridiculous comment. Not only is that insulting it is simply insulting to think that people are that incapable of thinking past the idiotic remarks made in the posting.

If we developed as we have along the chain of life on earth wouldn’t it be probable if not logical that life forms could have developed from their natural surroundings in a manner that worked in another type of environment? If we developed in body structure to a state that was conducive for continued development of our species why would anyone thing that the same thing is not happening in the Universe in different ways in different environments?

(DMsia) #530

I remember in a few posts back I put up an article called Interview with a Reptiloid or something like that.
if that article has any truth to it, it states that the original first sentient being on Earth
are actually the reptiloids…

and pardon me for saying so since what i say next may cause conflict to religious teachings but…

Adam and eve was tricked into eating the apple, by a snake…
curious no…

but of course, no way to verify anything base on an article…
so shrugs…

(DMsia) #531

Some un-usual pictures of obese cats and Two headed animals.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/photos/amazing … slideshow/

(haroldz) #532

[quote=“DMsia”]I remember in a few posts back I put up an article called Interview with a Reptiloid or something like that.
if that article has any truth to it, it states that the original first sentient being on Earth

and pardon me for saying so since what i say next may cause conflict to religious teachings but…

curious no…

so shrugs…[/quote]

REPTILIAN conspiracy…i heard this before…for a good laugh :mrgreen:

(wmm) #533

[quote=“DMsia”]I remember in a few posts back I put up an article called Interview with a Reptiloid or something like that.

curious no…

so shrugs…[/quote]

They are beings have coexisted on this planet earth with us for thousands of years prior to our current era.
Cold blood in early summer?
According to the ancient writings and petroglyphs of the area of our earth considered to be the cradle of humanity, namely Mesopotamia and Iraq, there existed a god like race that ruled over a region of the Tigris-Euphrates river valley known as Sumeria. This society apparently flourished around 3500 B. C. and was remarkably advanced in their culture. According to their sand pitted records, their rulers or gods were humanoid creatures of extraterrestrial origin that descended in magical crafts.

(wmm) #534

double post~

(DMsia) #535

this surely doesn’t sound like a good way to die…
a true case of the “Melting man”

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi … lting-man/

(dornz) #536

[quote=“DMsia”]this surely doesn’t sound like a good way to die…
a true case of the “Melting man”

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi … lting-man/[/quote]

this one felt like tv series “Fringe” :mrgreen:

(DMsia) #537

a unique deformity on a small bird…

pics included of this two headed and three beaked small bird.

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi … kyard.html

‘Dead’ Brazilian boy 'sits up in coffin at his own funeral and asks for WATER before lying back down lifeless’
I think the title says it all.

.>

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi … eless.html

(wmm) #538

This happens in nature. It happens with humans. Let’s hope it’s from a natural cause and not from humans continuing to poison their environment.

(DMsia) #539

good point and well said…

but then again, on this planet, everything bad is mostly a result of direct or indirect result of humans doing something…

oh yea, have you guys watch animal planet Documentary on "Mermaids"
very interesting documentary base on true facts…

very interesting…

(wmm) #540

[quote=“DMsia”]
‘Dead’ Brazilian boy 'sits up in coffin at his own funeral and asks for WATER before lying back down lifeless’
I think the title says it all.

.>

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi … eless.html[/quote]

Saw this on the news, something wrong with the autopsy procedure. :!: :?: