Paranormal Stuff

(JAIS) #461

last night I turned few rounds between Pujut 7-Pujut 3 roundabout, did not see any thing. However, tonight I will go again, between 11.30pm-03:00am.

(sedative) #462

[quote=“DMsia”]on trying to find the article on these three objects…
I found this instead…

so I guess all doom sayers can breathe more easily now…
its a hoax…
LOL…

Original Article = http://www.seti.org/node/825?pid=1539

Has the SETI Institute discovered three objects en route to our world? Alien spacecraft that will arrive in 2012?

If you believe a widespread story now being circulated on the internet, and published by the ironically named Pravda [Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?], you might think so. But its all nonsense its a rumor, a hoax, and a fabrication that uncritical web sites have reprinted without checking.

A few aspects of the story that are obviously suspect:

1. The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and beyond the orbit of Pluto, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three incoming objects is given as -90 degrees declination or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you cant see this part of the sky from Alaska! In addition, and of clear import, neither the SETI Institute nor any other SETI project makes use of HAARP.

2. In the original version of this article http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-canada/3 … g-to-earth, purported SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute. There is a media and conservation professional by name of Craig Kasnoff, who with David Gedye came up with the idea of the SETI@home screen saver many years ago. But he has explicitly noted that he has nothing to do with this story, and in fact the article itself points out that it is referencing Kasnov not Kasnoff. So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.

3. If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. Its not.

The putative arrival in 2012 of objects from another world is no more believable than the Mayan calendar claim that the world will end in that same year, internet stories notwithstanding!

Dr. Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute[/quote]

LOL…1st you said the 200mile INDEPENDENCE DAY UFO is coming
now its not???
dude, you know this sounds really CUCKOO (crazy+1000)

mental illness is more common than people realize, just check yourself out before things get worse

(DMsia) #463

I thought it is the round-about at Pujut 10 there that you will see “something” when you go round it a few times?

(Chen®) #464

hhmm…story like this can make it to the newspapers…

(JAIS) #465

no ghost at Pujut 7 roundabout lah. I waited till 2am at the junction going to piasau. police MPV stop and asked me to leave.

(felix1318) #466

I saw some1 posted something about Kolam Puaka through piasau camp area… It’s situated near those big house close to Lutong Airport. The pond has no fish in it, and ppl use to throw black magic into id during old times, and there use to be a bayan tree next to it, a guy wanted to clear the bayan tree aka “pokok ara” for housing development using his tractor, then died suddenly, with unknown reason… I couldn’t find any source about it…

And there’s another story about the Malay cemetery from Pujut Corner-Riam bypass (beside the furniture store). It’s a long long story, where ppl use to see an old lady sitting in front of the cemetery, or on the tree, holding a baby during night time… I mention about it at office, and one of my girl colleague told us it’s true, and the story was there long long time ago… Also couldn’t find any source about it…

(felix1318) #467

I thought it is the round-about at Pujut 10 there that you will see “something” when you go round it a few times?[/quote]

Pujut 10 got round-about meh? I heard that Pujut 10 got that “something” also…

(DMsia) #468

I thought it is the round-about at Pujut 10 there that you will see “something” when you go round it a few times?[/quote]

Pujut 10 got round-about meh? I heard that Pujut 10 got that “something” also…[/quote]

The pujut 10 one is a pretty old story…

something about if you go round that roundabout 3 times,
you will see a white dress long haired lady standing there looking at you…

i forgot most of the details already… sorry…

(sukhdip91) #469

LOL jokers lah these Police people. LOL. They scared you planning of robbing someone else. LOL. Nah they were just doing their duties …

[quote=“DMsia”]

i forgot most of the details already… sorry…[/quote]

You serious bro? When was this? How come i have never heard of it before?

(DMsia) #470

LOL jokers lah these Police people. LOL. They scared you planning of robbing someone else. LOL. Nah they were just doing their duties …

[quote=“DMsia”]

i forgot most of the details already… sorry…[/quote]

You serious bro? When was this? How come i have never heard of it before?[/quote]

its a very old news,…
I heard this wayyyy back before I even come and live in Miri…

so as mentioned, forgot all the juicy details already… since I only heard this story once and no more further updates after that…

(sukhdip91) #471

Hmm … and when was that bro? I mean, which year was that when you first came to Miri and heard the story?

(DMsia) #472

don’t remember the specific date…
but it was like a maybe 12 to 14 years ago…

well, screw this roundabout…

lets hunt for other paranormal news and post up
;p

(sukhdip91) #473

Yeah do share some more spooky events … If i find any i will post it too :slight_smile:

(DMsia) #474

To Ryu and those interested in this type of series…

Ancient Aliens Season 4 is out…
so far I can see 4 episodes of it out in the net…

Enjoy!

(Link2766) #475

i’m recruiting members for MGB(Miri Ghost Buster)…anyone wanna join? :lol:

(DMsia) #476

a little more details on this group would be good…
:slight_smile:

(Ryunaruto) #477

i prefer to join MUFOH(Miri UFO Hunting) if available :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(Ryunaruto) #478

[quote=“DMsia”]To Ryu and those interested in this type of series…

Ancient Aliens Season 4 is out…
so far I can see 4 episodes of it out in the net…

Enjoy![/quote]

heard of it when watching trailer on Astro…gonna watch tonight…start at 10pm :mrgreen:

(Link2766) #479

a little more details on this group would be good…
:)[/quote]
i’m just joking…haha! :lol:

how to hunt UFO?shoot it down with guns?haha!

(DMsia) #480

that would be a bit rough, considering there is like 0 UFO sightings in east malaysia being reported…
who knows… if UFO theorists are close to what they are saying, we might see them
for real sometime this year…

;p

(Grills Link’s head with a meat grinder)
;p