Paranormal Stuff

(DMsia) #441

post the article and let us deduce our own theories…

^.^

(felix1318) #442

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/26 … h-in-2011/

(felix1318) #443

Someone, or something is on it’s way to earth. SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. Look at: SKY-MAP.ORG 19 25 12 -89 46 03 – the first great object 16 19 35 -88 43 10 – an object cylindrical 02 26 39 -89 43 13 – the object as a circle

(felix1318) #444

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7y5Bhsn9k&sns=em

(DMsia) #445

ahh, right…

i think I did see that article… don’t remember whether I posted it here or not…
there were some satellite imagery too…

lemme check

NEW POSTS ADDED :- my thread too long, and I am kinda flooded with work… so not sure I posted that news before or not…
have to recheck my fav website for paranormal news and see whether I can repost the article or not…
the one I read did not mention any GOOTAN ufo landing on earth in 2011 though… and honestly, I find that a bit hard to swallow…

(wmm) #446

ahh, right…

i think I did see that article… don’t remember whether I posted it here or not…
there were some satellite imagery too…

lemme check

NEW POSTS ADDED :- my thread too long, and I am kinda flooded with work… so not sure I posted that news before or not…
have to recheck my fav website for paranormal news and see whether I can repost the article or not…
the one I read did not mention any GOOTAN ufo landing on earth in 2011 though… and honestly, I find that a bit hard to swallow…[/quote]

its a rumor

(wmm) #447

If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth, the news would be publish by SETI Institute instead Craig Kasnov :shock:

(felix1318) #448

Then what’s in the globalscope? The 3 object might be stones?

(wmm) #449

Sky-Map does not seem to provide real-time pictures of the sky.
What you see is probably a picture taken a long time ago that now serves as a map, much in the same way that googlemaps picture-view option show you what some place looked like at the time of the picture. Its not because googlemaps show (for example) a red car in front my house that Ill see a red car from my homes window NOW. So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.

(haroldz) #450

Weekly news website is super tabloid

Funny

Gootans huh

(DMsia) #451

well, the website I read from "Paranormal.com"
don’t gather their info from tabloids (mostly)

But I recall reading a similar article there in regards to this three objects…

the best I can remember is there were three object…

the largest one is cylindrical in shape and over 200 miles long… the second is round, standard UFO shape.
I forgot about the third… I recall the article saying this object seems to be moving in an intelligent manner (go figure on this one, I forgot how they defined "Move in an
intelligent manner)…

and also, it did mention that it will reach earth sometime in the year 2012…

truth or fiction… only time will tell…

when I have time I will try and re-look for the article and repost here…

(sedative) #452

pics or didnt hapen

(DMsia) #453

on trying to find the article on these three objects…
I found this instead…

so I guess all doom sayers can breathe more easily now…
its a hoax…
LOL…

Original Article = http://www.seti.org/node/825?pid=1539

Has the SETI Institute discovered three objects en route to our world? Alien spacecraft that will arrive in 2012?

If you believe a widespread story now being circulated on the internet, and published by the ironically named Pravda [Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?], you might think so. But its all nonsense its a rumor, a hoax, and a fabrication that uncritical web sites have reprinted without checking.

A few aspects of the story that are obviously suspect:

1. The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and beyond the orbit of Pluto, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three incoming objects is given as -90 degrees declination or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you cant see this part of the sky from Alaska! In addition, and of clear import, neither the SETI Institute nor any other SETI project makes use of HAARP.

2. In the original version of this article http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-canada/3 … g-to-earth, purported SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute. There is a media and conservation professional by name of Craig Kasnoff, who with David Gedye came up with the idea of the SETI@home screen saver many years ago. But he has explicitly noted that he has nothing to do with this story, and in fact the article itself points out that it is referencing Kasnov not Kasnoff. So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.

3. If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. Its not.

The putative arrival in 2012 of objects from another world is no more believable than the Mayan calendar claim that the world will end in that same year, internet stories notwithstanding!

Dr. Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute

(felix1318) #454

Ghost spotted at pujut 7 roundabout, any ghost hunting team wanna investigate? I wan join XD

(DMsia) #455

huh? where you hear this from?
got any pics?

I only recall a picture showing a ghost near that light tower in the small roundabout at Cityfan there…
and no, I don’t have a copy of that pic, it was a few years back when i was shown that pic…

(felix1318) #456

At my fb, lol, i love miri city share 1

(DMsia) #457

Well, if you say Ghost in Pujut 7 Roundabout,

I think an old man burned to death there when his car burst into flames.
May God rest his soul…

this happened during the previous state election…
It was in the newspapers too…

It might be him… (shrugs)

(felix1318) #458

But they said its with long hair, you go add or like I love miri city at fb there and see, I’m using phone, hard to copy and paste, cause my website is mobile address

(felix1318) #459

Oh, this http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … e=1&ref=nf

(sukhdip91) #460

LOL yeah i heard about that too … spooky xD