Painting Inspector | Oceancare Corporation Sdn Bhd

REQUIREMENTS :-

• Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/“O” Level in Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.

• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English

• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the oil and gas industry including offshore/onshore site experience.

• Valid NACE Level I / IMM Certified Coating Inspector Level I, or equivalent.

• Preferably to have PCN / CSWIP / JPK / ASNT/ ACCP Level II for UT, MT & PT or equivalent.

• Possess computer literacy such as Microsoft Office.

• Preferable with relevant experience in maintenance inspection of plants.
    RESPONSIBILITIES :-

• Be conversant in the operation of blast cleaning equipment and airless spray equipment for the application of heavy duty paints.

• Be fully conversant with mechanical catalogues, general arrangement (GA), P&ID and other related drawings for the mechanical and piping equipment and installation.

• Perform periodic inspection as per company’s guidelines and procedures or on requests to determine the condition as basis for assessment of integrity of painting / coating systems applied on company’s existing onshore and offshore facilities

• Perform workscoping inspection to determine condition and identify and hence subsequently quantify areas on existing company’s asset which require maintenance painting.

• Perform quality control function in major and minor blasting/painting exercises at onshore and offshore work sites.

• Prepare daily progress report to record usage of painting materials, inspection activities carried out, etc.

• Prepare and compile in a timely manner inspection reports.

• Responsible to check and calibrate all inspection tools and equipment prior to all inspection jobs to be carried out and to reports the defective inspection tools and equipment to the company.

• Responsible to ensure that all inspection tools and equipment are properly maintained, in good working conditions and fit for intended purposes.

Source: https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/painting-inspector-3867887?fr=21&searchRequestToken=7d783bd1-8a84-418f-be8f-15ed43bbe693&sectionRank=15