- Marketing, dealing and executing for retail, corporate, institutional, foreign clients and inter-broker trades.
- Managing clients’ equities investment portfolio and and to meet the revenue target set by the management.
- Buying and selling of local and foreign shares.
- A degree of professional qualification from an institution recognized by government of Malaysia.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in the similar industry.
- Possess good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the securities and futures industry.
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will have an added advantage.
- Successful candidates are required to hold the Capital Markets and Services Representative’s License (CMSRL) for dealing in securities.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.