Our star cineplex is getting worse!

just din go watch movie for few weeks nia…didnt know the cineplex turn into a savage cinema.pay rm9…go in,the floor is so fu*king sticky and dirty…like ppl vomitting on it,popcorns and rubbish all over under the BROKEN seat!The worst thing is~~~~~~~u see the last pic urself…i see lia dunno shud laugh or cry!

this one biasalah… i see movie for 10bucks leh. Some more got heard ppl say the place got rats dunno is real o not…

got rats?waw…but i nvr see one la…haha…if got rats i keke hug the girl beside lia…and scream…haha…

Please do a search on just how many threads there are about our ‘beloved’ cineplex. We do not need a new thread about the cineplex for each time a customer is dissatisfied.

i agree, star cineplex totally sux. better go empire cineplex pay that extra and watch with satisfaction. watch at star, i might as well go home and watch.

Hahahaha … all i know i never step foot into that cinema anymore … for 3 years already… cuz you never know what sort of sickness or disease you get from unhygienic places due to lack of supervision like that

Go to cinema only watch favorite movie

[quote=“rabbitx”]Hahahaha … all i know i never step foot into that cinema anymore … for 3 years already… cuz you never know what sort of sickness or disease you get from unhygienic places due to lack of supervision like that[/quote
haha…no that gay la…sickness and disease…but sometime bo bian…wan watch movie,and thr is only one hr…haih.

just get a home theater and watch ur fav movie at any time u want

rats …virus…
as long as no roaches…i hate roaches till wanna slam them to death

waiting for the hope from Merdeka Mall. Will GSC be there? cross finger

haha!! Cineplex 3 & 4 I felt like attending a lecture inside a lecture hall haha!!!

no word to describe how bad it is. Last night went to watch madagascar 2. And its like paying $$ to watch a pirated movie in a cinema. The sound its horrible. Not clear but loud. Have to read the sub-title if not i cant hear what are they talking about. Oh gosh. I wonder the owner of Star Cineplex do read miricommmunity.net forum or not. If he do, plssss do something. haizzzz. Hopeless.

i’ve forgot to mention about one of girl at the counter … she treat people so rude … men … I just asked her nicely she jawab marah2 menopause ke? muda2 dah kena menopause kesian

hahaha i went cinema 3 last night. and i think they improved because i 1st step in, i tot i was in a sauna room =.=" hot like sauna how to watch movie? management pls improve.

ya i also heard got rats… so people … do wear sneakers so the tikus wont bite ur toe nails LOL ~ haha… ~

lol…
cheryl,today your birthday?

out of topic for a while

hope the merdeka mall one will be better!!!

[quote=“bunyimanok”]lol…
cheryl,today your birthday?

out of topic for a while[/quote]
yes it is! Happy Bday, babyz_cheryl! *sorry out of topic~

Back to topic>>
anyway, wah~ still no improvement huh. until when???