OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR concert. Anyone interest to go?

Any Jay Chou fans here? Anyone going to OPUS JAY 2012 WORLD TOUR concert for Jay Chou? Just wish to know their themes for the concert going to held at Putra Stadium. Anyone can share?

Hello, I his fans too. I still haven got the ticket leh…where to get cheap ticket now? Can anyone share what theme will they use for this concert? Will Jolin Tsai appear?

Hello, I his fans too. I still haven got the ticket leh…where to get cheap ticket now? Can anyone share what theme will they use for this concert? Will Jolin Tsai appear?

Hey I’m his big fans too. Been admired him long time ago and he is talented! I never been to his concert before but I know it is so much surprise and exciting. This time I think is different with the previous. Can’t wait to see him! Can anyone tell me about the theme of this concert? As before he got invite VIPS into his concert. I wonder Jolin Tsai will appear or not…Still, i do not have a ticket now. Can i know where to get cheaper ticker? hehe…

I never went to his concert before. How is the pass concert? Nice or not? What is the theme they use for the last performance? Will Jolin Tsai appear in his concert as usually? I dont want to miss his concert this time. Can you tell me where to get cheap ticket for this moment?

You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didnt do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou

[quote=“leenl”]You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didnt do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou[/quote]

I will try this way too. Because we really cannot get the ticket now. If you thinking to buy from outside like the ‘yellow cow ticket’ is quite expensive and is not worth too.

[quote=“maihuajai”][quote=“leenl”]You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didnt do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou[/quote]

I will try this way too. Because we really cannot get the ticket now. If you thinking to buy from outside like the ‘yellow cow ticket’ is quite expensive and is not worth too.[/quote]

Jay Chou at Hong Kong concert? May I know what expenses is included? Flight? Hotel? How many day can spend there? Hhee… I can see my super idol and also can go for trip. How nice is this!!! So I just need to reload for Xpax then ok already? How to participate?