- Review work programme for routine, traffic management plan, work permit and project scheduling at site
- Administer and verify claims document
- Tracking and analyse all claim and payment process and perform report to superior by weekly basic
- Tracking and analyse routine works, work process and report for abnormalities.
- Review subcontractors’ performance report and propose rectification work at site and close gap within stipulated time.
- Directly supervises Supervisors at site
- Attend any emergency case at all time and represent the role of Project Lead when required
- Ensure high compliance on SOP and company safety act
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specifically in Civil/Construction/Structural or road maintenance.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must possesses good computer skills.
- Local Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.