Online e-Club Raids in Miri

Date: 17th July, 2007
Venue: Permyjaya, Miri

on 17th July, 2007, Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer’s Affair has conducted a raid together with the representative complainer ( Online E-club Management), as well as Legal advisor from Online E-club Management Sdn. Bhd. The raid was successful and there are about 15 PCS of PC been seized. The Cyber cafe operators will be discharge under the Copyright Act of 1987 by using the infringement product without permission by the copyright owner. As a representative of Online E-club Management Sdn. Bhd, we would like to advise to all the cyber cafe operators, if your cyber cafe are running or using any game which is belongs to Valve ( Counter strike 1.6, Counter Source, Counter Strike Condition Zero, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 and etc), please get the genuine product which is permitted by Online e-Club Management Sdn. Bhd.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yf1gR-ipYgU/SwyuhSRzaJI/AAAAAAAAAJs/w6gtz9K655A/s1600/ARTICLE+1.bmp
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yf1gR-ipYgU/SwyvFtWNWcI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/78UnbFnmUDs/s1600/article.bmp

cool!

And where to get the genuine products for the Valve game…Miri all cetak rompak one!!!What do they aspect…shipping it from outside of Malaysia??

order online la…

good for them

for cyber cafe program, our representative will visit door to door to each cyber cafe in Sabah & Sarawak. For end user ( retail pack), you may visit our official website at http://www.e-clubmalaysia.com for more information.

e-club server is the very one that is currently hosting valve games like Team Fortress 2?

Yes, you are absolutely right

Kenny,r u Mirian?
Do u have done promoting this 2 all cyber cafe in Sabah & Sarawak?
U can pm me if u need promoter (in Miri only).

DK Sparco,

Yes i am Mirian. We plan to organize an event in a size in January, i think i will need your promoter that time. Feel free, please PM me your contact details. I shall liaise with you as soon as possible.

[quote=“kennyvtec”]DK Sparco,

Yes i am Mirian. We plan to organize an event in a size in January, i think i will need your promoter that time. Feel free, please PM me your contact details. I shall liaise with you as soon as possible.[/quote]
I wanted 2 pm u too…
But there is no PM box below ur pic there… :roll:
How 2 PM oh…=.="
Nvm u PM me ur phone no. I send u my details ok? :smiley:

Previously we got someone from what music licensing company, say they are agent for e-club and force my staff to sign the acknowledgment letter without the owner notice. Now that agent keep bother my staff say need to pay money else will raid my CC. I suspect he is a scammer so we ignore him, we even remove all games from e-club just to precaution bcos the only game that can be play is left 4 dead 2 & team fortress 2 the rest like counter strike now less people play. The game now popular in CC that required license is warcraft from SMM, EA Sport and many free online game , even SMM got sued by someone because no right to collect money from CC because blizzard only give right to sell warcraft game only.

Oic…
May I noe where is ur CC?
I’m interested 2 noe more about this…
Feel free 2 PM me… :wink:

nowadays, it is easy to order online, hell…these games are available for malaysian market for quite sometimes now.

[quote=“DK Sparco”]
Oic…
May I noe where is ur CC?
I’m interested 2 noe more about this…
Feel free 2 PM me… :wink:[/quote]

Lol i cannot disclose my CC to anyone here due to certain reason. Small CC like us hard to survive if pay all game royalties fee. last year we are force to sign with SMM for warcraft with their raid team outside. No sign all PC gone, then no choice just sign with unreasonable high price. Now we already stop paying for 6 month after one of the Malaysia CC community member contact blizzard and prove that SMM has no right to collect money from CC. Now day many agent come say they are from EA, e-club, new-era and etc want us sign this sign that… hard to believe them now. Few CC has been cheated before at West Malaysia.

i think all these EA, e-club, SMM, etc… need to come together and form a consortium. i am sure it can be a nightmare for those CC operators with raids from one to another where some might not be even genuine. having said that, of course if all their software are legalize, there should not be anything to worry about in an unexpected raid.

if you have purchase the license game, n somebody threaten want to raid ur cc if doesnt pay, let them raid… but make sure its from kementerian, not them.

btw reading at the article “please get the genuine product which is permitted by Online e-Club Management Sdn. Bhd.” do this mean e-club have the exclusive right for these game in malaysia? what if i purchase direct for my cc usage?

Reading newspaper today, one of the Sibu CC got raid by SMM. 27 PC gone.

Change in progress on my CC
Counter Strike - Sudden Attack
Dota - Hero of Newerth (Close Beta Finish, wait Open Beta)
and etc…

Try convert as many licensed game to online game but hard due to certain gamer not used to online game. But if no internet = no business…zzzzz

[quote=“panzai”]if you have purchase the license game, n somebody threaten want to raid ur cc if doesnt pay, let them raid… but make sure its from kementerian, not them.

btw reading at the article “please get the genuine product which is permitted by Online e-Club Management Sdn. Bhd.” do this mean e-club have the exclusive right for these game in malaysia? what if i purchase direct for my cc usage?[/quote]

I think one cannot simply purchase a game and use it for cybercafe.

For Valve, you can look up on the info about how to get license to run games from Valve.

https://cafe.steampowered.com/

cant see any relevant info in that link :smiley:

my question is, u own a software which u already purchase direct i.e. from steam. what is the role for a comp like e-club here? just curious and trying to understand

I has try contact and want to register the valve cyber cafe program direct from valve but they keep ask me refer back to e-club. The reason i want direct register from them is because they are cheaper than e-club. Last 2 year i has contact valve they say the price is USD3 per pc/month, but today price i not sure. E-club charge RM40-45 per pc/month, if per year i sure register with e-club…hehe.

Cyber cafe owner cannot purchase retail game from steam, they need to join Valve cyber cafe program to obtain the legal license. Even cyber cafe buy from steam without join the program still can kena raid by e-club. Valve dun want cyber cafe owner buy 1 game may be RM100 then earn RM1000. So they ‘beh song’ then charge cyber cafe monthly fee. However different country different charge depend on valve appointed representative. E-club has been represent for Valve, so e-club collect monthly money from cyber cafe and them e-club pay certain amount to Valve.

If possible E-club can reduce they monthly subscription fee so small cyber cafe owner like us can survive after sign with them. Remember we not only sign with 1 company only, 4 in total if need to obtain all game license.