OneDropPerfumes aim 8million sales

http://www.onedropperfumes.com/news/images/july08/01-1.jpg
http://www.onedropperfumes.com/news/images/july08/01-2.jpg

i received a box of this ‘egyptian potion’-celebrities special edition as a gift. due to the miniature roll-on bottle size, it is indeed very handy but sayang, the perfume scent doesnt last long.

the box consist of 8 different perfume scent and i was told it cost rm45/box.

this topic is about onedropperfumes …

EDT?

yes and onedropperfumes is selling egyptian potion…

You can try buy one box then you will know the scent can last whole day long … I’m using it …

isn’t it i’ve shared my findings on the perfume in my earlier statement above? :slight_smile:

mine one lasting … you can try …

???

are you currently using the celebrities edition too like mine? it seems that perfume no. 8 (j.lo-glow) doesnt last long on me. however, the alcohol based j.lo-glow (100ml) which i bought last year last long on me.

[attachment=0]onedropperfume-8.jpg[/attachment]

???[/quote]
edt=eau de toilette

If you apply it on skin it will depend on your skin chemical …
If you apply at your cloth it surely can last 12-24 hours for onedropperfume …

[quote=“nicloi”]If you apply it on skin it will depend on your skin chemical …
If you apply at your cloth it surely can last 12-24 hours for onedropperfume …[/quote]
never tried to apply it on clothes before, will try to do that later. thanks for the tip.

any question u can ask me… hehehe…

It is not EDT but oil base … If EDT contains 96% - 92% alcohol …

For OneDropPerfumes it is totally oil base… no alcohol added…

Why do they add alcohol in your perfumes?

Alcohol has a low evaporating point so it dries quicker than water. Hence mixing perfume oil with alcohol causes the oil to evaporate faster than they would by themselves. This gives the impression that the perfume is considerably stronger than it actually is. That is why, when you first put on a commercial fragrance, the aroma may sometimes seem overwhelming to those around you. This also explains why the scent fades dramatically within one or two hours as the perfume oil evaporates along with the alcohol.

The second reason for all those fillers is just clever marketing – a bigger and fancier bottle containing fragrance plus fillers seems like a much better value than a smaller simple packaging of pure perfume oil.

Remarkable Facts Revealed

Perfume Fact #1

50% - 90% of the cost of commercial perfume is marketing, not materials. Perfume is one of the most dramatic examples of the price not reflecting the cost of materials. Most people think that designer perfumes have all kinds of expensive and precious ingredients, and that is what makes it so expensive.

While this was true at one point, the real reason why most modern perfumes have such a high price tag is because of advertising, including:

* Glossy magazine ads in Cosmo, GQ, and other popular magazines
* Primetime TV commercials featuring hired celebrities
* Custom-designed boxes, fancy bottles, and glitzy packaging to make the perfume "look expensive" and attract the eye of shoppers.
* And don't forget the reseller's mark-up, which is usually twice the wholesale rate. 

This answers the question, why One Drop Perfumes can be sold at a fraction of the designer perfume price.

any one interested become distributor ?

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY THREADS ===>http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=22773 AND GET MORE DISCOUNT