Oil producing states and yet the poorest!

yes, these 3 states of Sarawak, Sabah and Terengganu are oil producing states and yet remains the poorest states.

Why…why…why…why…why???

because the oil belongs to the federal government

thats wrong…if my facts are correct, Sarawak GDP per capita is higher than average Malaysia. Sarawak state govt financial reserve also highest in the nation.

then again GDP per capita doesn’t mean it trickled down to us Sarawakians I guess

it is becoz all tHe Swak staTe incoMe are submit to FeDeral gOv first… coRrect me if i’m wRong?

I thiNk sWak is very “kaya” compaRe to wEst Msia…we’ve oiL, gas, Lodging xtVt is daMn bigg hEre…buT yeT we’re so pOor…pIty us!

so who to blame here? can we the new generation make it right?

thats why we have the right to vote. so register if havent

Should have raise the Peninsular for the fuel price an d not ours as they’re the one who take our oil and sell…

ask the bday boy who just celebrated his 72nd bday…

what about retreat from Malaysia? something like Singapore did? (Singapore is nothing if they’re still under Malaysia territory…)

FYI, OUR SARAWAK OIL PRODUCTION IS 13K BARREL PER DAY X 120 USD X RM3.2=??..ONE MONTH ??..ONE YEAR ???
PLEASE COUNT YOURSELF AND THIS NOT INCLUDE THE GAS PRODUCING…HOW MUCH WE CAN GET ??? HOW RICH WE SARAWAKIAN ARE???

Well…That why !!! These is Malaysia … Kan “Bersatu”

If you look at the history, Sabah and Sarawak signed to be equal partners together with Malaya & Singapore. Somewhere along the line, the status of “Equal Partner” quietly changed into “Malaya’s ■■■■■”.

“Let us rape you and take away your oil and balak, and we’ll see what we can do about developing your state. By the way, we have to control the words you can use in your bible, and I own your father’s land now because I am more bumiputra than you.”

swk is in fact very rich but tht money goes to few people only…so don’t blame federal govt…bla bla 2xxx…blame the DAYAK…stupid IBAN, ORANG ULU & BIDAYUH…

I am a DAYAK too my friend…

Remember what Dominic Ng of PKR - ADUN for PAdungan once said in the August House about moving out of the “Federation”… err… what Federation? The Mechanical Engineer Federation … lolz… :mrgreen:

World Wrestling Federation!

yeah, I curse myself, my ancestor and our previous leader (including curent leader) to let all this happened to our beloved Hornbill land :cry:

Hey, just dont forget… ISA is still out there

opss!

u know who benefit from these development boom.
cdak sekeluarga bah…

d last time our CM stood up against federal government alu kena guling…
stephen kalong ningkang, remember him? :?

kmk bukan tauk gilak hal politik tok… anyway… we’re screwed!