OIC admitted that losing to Japan is embarrassing

chill guys. I bet he just has nothing to do besides intimidating you guys to amuse himself.

[quote=“ssajnani”]
What the hell are you on about? Are you saying Malaysia is a country only for Muslims? When the hell did this become about religion?

Malaysia has been a multi-cultural society for a long time even when Mahathir was the PM. If you don’t think Malaysian Chinese should be part of this country, you can be sure Bangladesh should be nowhere near this country.[/quote]

Stop crying.

Why does your HINDRAF cry about discrimination then?

What was the protest against cow heads about?

Why do the Chinese Malaysians complain about discrimination on the one hand all around the world, and then enjoy all the privileges of life by depriving the Muslims the chance to abide by the tenets of Islam in Muslim majority Malaysia?

What is so surprising about Muslims wanting to live in an environment respectful of Islam?

You non-Muslims don’t like it? Too bad, take a hike.

And who says Bangladeshis can not live in Malaysia? Are you sure?

I know plenty of Bangladeshi politicians and middle/upper class who has taken advantage of the MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) programme.

There are some Bangladeshi workers, and some Bangladeshi students, and businessmen in Malaysia too.

I think it can only be a mutually beneficial relationship between Muslim Bangladeshis and Muslim Malaysians so long as we keep those non-Muslims disrespectful of Islam at bay.

LOL I can’t argue with above. You will jump from one topic to another about everything leaving sense in your ***.

I guess you are here to argue with forum members and start some racial bullsh8.

Take a chill pill and enjoy the forum. A lot of useful info out here to help improve your stay in Miri. Members from all background (muslim and non-muslims) are willing to help you out here to make your stay pleasant.

Good that you have changed tune now.

It’s as if you are pretending you did not send me threatening and insulting Private messages. But, when I showed you your true place, now you are more courteous.

Good.

Another non-Muslim mevotex, when he was demeaning Bangladesh after losing in a debate because his falsified ‘argument’ was exposed, now tries to hide his origin - even though he is now hiding in a foreign country.

When I hit back, and told him that Malaysia is a prominent member of the OIC, and respected highly by many millions of Muslims because of leaders like Tun Dr Mahathir Muhammad, now he is asking “Is race and religion so important?”.

Wow!

The gall and double standards of those non-Muslims have been exposed all too well for anybody to ignore.

When they were mocking Bangladesh unnecessarily despite them living as immigrants in Malaysia, they were having a ‘ball’ so to speak.

When I reminded them of 1969, and the fact that unlike some Malaysian Muslims in this forum, most Bangladeshis are not apologetic about being Muslims, these non-Muslims changed tack.

We are proud of being Muslims, we struggled for our independence, we fought and shed blood of millions to gain an independent Muslim majority homeland that is exceptional in its tolerance for non-Muslims, still the non-Muslims - time and again - show their true face when they insult Islam and Muslims at the first opportunity.

However, whenever the Muslims express their determination and grit their teeth, these non-Muslims start quaking in their boots.

Good.

These non Muslims had better know their place.

As I have said, China (an atheist country) is good friends with Bangladesh.

That’s because we don’t interfere in each others’ business, and we don’t ask that our culture be imposed on them, or that their culture - alien to us - be imposed on us.

If the non-Muslims despite being in a minority don’t learn to respect Islam and Muslims, they are calling for trouble.

I hope the non-Muslims have the good sense not to incite trouble.

You are a troll of the highest order. Let me just make it clear out here so others can see. Some may not like my tone but I really hope you fcuk off back to your country.
You have a problem with how this country is, then go back to your country you moron.

I’m not going to entertain to your racist crap. If you really have something to say to me, pm me your details and we can meet and discuss your views.

I have heard enough of your anti-hindu nonsense for a day.

[quote=“ssajnani”]You are a troll of the highest order. Let me just make it clear out here so others can see. Some may not like my tone but I really hope you f**k off back to your country.
You have a problem with how this country is, then go back to your country you moron.

I’m not going to entertain to your racist crap. If you really have something to say to me, pm me your details and we can meet and discuss your views.

I have heard enough of your anti-hindu nonsense for a day.[/quote]

I did not call you a moron, even though you are one.

That’s out of courtesy I did not do that.

Why this courtesy, you may ask?

That’s not out of any respect for you low lives, but because this is the Holy month of Ramadan that you non-Muslims are spoiling with your constant mindless tirades.

It’s disgusting that in a Muslim majority country like Malaysia, the Muslim Malaysians have yet to drive these non-Muslims disrespectful of Islam out.

Rest assured, nothing of that sort would be tolerated in most Muslim majority countries, and thank Allah for that.

[quote=“Banglar Lathial”][quote=“ssajnani”]You are a troll of the highest order. Let me just make it clear out here so others can see. Some may not like my tone but I really hope you f**k off back to your country.

I have heard enough of your anti-hindu nonsense for a day.[/quote]

I did not call you a moron, even though you are one.

That’s out of courtesy I did not do that.

[b]Why this courtesy, you may ask?

That’s not out of any respect for you low lives, but because this is the Holy month of Ramadan [/b]that you non-Muslims are spoiling with your constant mindless tirades.

It’s disgusting that in a Muslim majority country like Malaysia, the Muslim Malaysians have yet to drive these non-Muslims disrespectful of Islam out.

Rest assured, nothing of that sort would be tolerated in most Muslim majority countries, and thank Allah for that.[/quote]

But you have no problem calling Mevotex a fool? You are just a troll. Like I said if you have a problem with a non-muslim member like myself, we can meet and discuss. I would like to pound some of my ideas in your head as well.

[quote=“soundsyst64”][quote=“Banglar Lathial”]
It’s absurd that you should be allowed to insult Islam in Malaysia.
Don’t forget what happened in 1969.
I was hoping to discuss with Muslims of Malaysia.
Apparently, this forum is populated mostly by non-Muslims.

Quite a shame.[/quote]

I believe you are immigrant from Bangladesh.
I’m a muslim. 1969 tragedy is a conspiracy in politics. I don’t believe everything the government wrote about that tragedy.
You know what makes Islam labeled as religion allows terrorism worldwide? It’s because the bad muslim (which i labeled them as Taliban Muslim) use religion and God’s name to legalize their actions. Not to forget, taliban muslim politicize the religion and put culture above everything else.

They don’t even bother to read / make research on allegations and quickly assumes that certain people insult Islam.[/quote]

He already said he arrived here with boat :wink:

Hahaha, is this you?

http://www.chinesedefence.com/forums/member.php?u=580

Your so-called Mainland Chinese friends are those ultra-nationalists? Those who ran around the streets and burn Japanese cars, Japanese brands last time? Those who shout “Heil Mao” and want war with America? Those who bring China nearer to conflict with Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India and the West? They are equally a problem, a by-product of decades of communist propaganda.

I can tell you honestly that if the Chinese Communist Party collapses, China will align itself more with India rather than Pakistan / Bangladesh. Who want a friend who smile to you in front but think you are some sub-human unbelievers at the back.

I salute Japan…
amazing country which adopted western standards til this day

that is why they are so successful