Offshore Life

[quote=“plane”]i heard got many gay there because no ladies
is it true?[/quote]
no lah, no Gay, have Lady too at Offshore… :lol:

[quote=“BlackHyppo”][quote=“plane”]i heard got many gay there because no ladies
is it true?[/quote]
no lah, no Gay, have Lady too at Offshore… :lol:[/quote]

wow, so the lady in your room there?

Festive season in big amount of food to be serve, normal day will be half of what you are looking now…

[quote=“plane”][quote=“BlackHyppo”][quote=“plane”]i heard got many gay there because no ladies
is it true?[/quote]
no lah, no Gay, have Lady too at Offshore… :lol:[/quote]

wow, so the lady in your room there?[/quote]
yes they are already provided… :wink:

Blackhyppo, u on a drilling rig, platform or construction barge?

wah wah… so many question ler pulak…ahaha…

got wifi in the room or no??

Guys…offshore is only good if you can tahan 28 days away from family, friends and other main events back home.

The money is not as good as a lot of people thought. U need to invest your time to gain experience in order to enjoy huge return.

To be honest…nothing is easy la.

Offshore Life - Double Decker bed for 2.

Futsal at the Helideck - Fun enough?

[quote=“Smallee”]Guys…offshore is only good if you can tahan 28 days away from family, friends and other main events back home.

The money is not as good as a lot of people thought. U need to invest your time to gain experience in order to enjoy huge return.

To be honest…nothing is easy la.[/quote]

That’s why I never opt to go offshore despite having chances to do so.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“Smallee”]Guys…offshore is only good if you can tahan 28 days away from family, friends and other main events back home.

To be honest…nothing is easy la.[/quote]

That’s why I never opt to go offshore despite having chances to do so.[/quote]

Naa… that the price you have to pay for working at Offshore, away from GF/BF - Men and Wife also…

Fly with this thing from Onshore to Offshore!

Full Internet Access Via Wi-Fi!! Gaming session after duty too!
Air Conditioning at your room!
Astro!

That HDTV also bring along?

Provide by company… 13 Astro channels + 1 channel for DVD straight to your room.

Offshore Life - Pool Table

Provide by company…[/quote]

why too small?

Provide by company… 13 Astro channels + 1 channel for DVD straight to your room.[/quote]

Nice! But how is it provided to your room, they stick the tv set at the foot of your bed like the Japanese capsule hotel?

how fast the internet in yr cabin?