Offshore Industry Interview in Miri

Somebody told me that a big offshore industry player is conducting interviews in Miri today. Many people went for walk-in-interviews yesterday also…
Does anybody has any idea that which company is that???

they wan2 collect ur resumes bah…

not real interview

[quote=“chocoguy”]Somebody told me that a big offshore industry player is conducting interviews in Miri today. Many people went for walk-in-interviews yesterday also…
Does anybody has any idea that which company is that???[/quote]

you should ask that ‘somebody’.

He also doesnt knw. He heard from somebody also. Thats y I was trying to get some info from MC

what company?

Dayang Enterprise ka???

[quote=“haroldz”]they wan2 collect ur resumes bah…

not real interview[/quote]

I heard a trick like this before, some company is kosong punya, they just want to collect your resume and send for bidding. Once they got the bid, then baru they try to look for you.

yep…thats how they bid for contracts or projects…they show to clients that they hv so n so ppl workg for them…

so lesson here is, be careful of those man power supply company…check out their credentials before submitting your resume, for all you know, you could be just a tool for them to secure a contract…hey, it happens

It was SKSWood… A bruneian Company…

this time of the yr is contract bidding…

[quote=“Smallee”][quote=“haroldz”]they wan2 collect ur resumes bah…

I heard a trick like this before, some company is kosong punya, they just want to collect your resume and send for bidding. Once they got the bid, then baru they try to look for you.[/quote]

if they look for us after they get the contract is okay…the worst is…after they got the contract…they will change ppl…they will send their ppl or their kroni…suck as closed frens,relatives…bla2…sme time they just copy n paste ur resume if u got alot experience…how do i know? i kena b4…

[quote=“Smallee”][quote=“haroldz”]they wan2 collect ur resumes bah…

I heard a trick like this before, some company is kosong punya, they just want to collect your resume and send for bidding. Once they got the bid, then baru they try to look for you.[/quote]

Unknown companies will do this… Big companies will not look for you, you go look for them. If you found them, they put your resume in the rack along with thousands others. Only way to get your resume notice among the thousand is by recommendation from someone already working in that company, and who’s reputation within the company is good.

Oil & Gas company is like that, who you know has to go along with what you know. Who you know without what you know only burns you in the end. What you know without who you know, will get you in the company very very slow…they take you if only they don’t have any other people to fill in the post. So if you are applying for a clerk… take note how many million others are more qualified than you and cost cheaper.