Office Boy OD

Office Boy OD stand for Office Boy ON DEMAND

What we do?
We will delivery your documents, letters, invoices, quotation, etc within Miri City boundary.
Courier service take your document etc to their station first before redistribute it to their postman.
Office boy OD take it from you and directly send it on the spot, no coming back to the station, hence our service should be faster.

We help to pay for your electric, water, gas bills.
We also help you to do fast cheque deposit.
Ironicly, we also can help to send your document to courier service for destination outside Miri City.
(Sometimes, their postman did not come, it happen to us, and I believe to you too.)

For just RM200.00 per month, you will enjoy and become more productive. *
No more times wasted to do such things.
Less money to spend for an office boy.

This service is for who?

1. Small enterprise.
  2. Private Limited Company.
  3. Firms.
  4. Individual who thing they need this service.

Learn more.
To learn more about this services, kindly contact me at,

Off: 085-427488
Fax: 085-427489
Mobile: 0168549033

Mr. Guan / Mr. Pangeran

Or you can leave your fax here and we will fax you the broacher/leaflet.

*Terms and conditions apply.

Ermm… good service, and if this is an advertisement, then you have a few grammar and spelling mistake in the advert. Not to pick on you, just to refine your advert making it more ‘professional’

P/S I love reading Malaysian advert… wonder who’s the proof reader for this. And if you want my service, then it’s on demand too… just let me know. I’ll charge you even less than your courier service, and that is a definite!

[quote=“Fallenelves”]Ermm… good service, and if this is an advertisement, then you have a few grammar and spelling mistake in the advert. Not to pick on you, just to refine your advert making it more ‘professional’

P/S I love reading Malaysian advert… wonder who’s the proof reader for this. And if you want my service, then it’s on demand too… just let me know. I’ll charge you even less than your courier service, and that is a definite![/quote]

Oh?
What is your fax no then?
Then I can fax it to you.

About my grammar, I admit I don’t have good grammar.
Sorry for that annoying english… :mrgreen:
Are you a teacher or what?
A copywriter? Ghostwriter?
A real writer?
Maybe I can have other business later on with you… :slight_smile: