O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe… Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

wsan’t tihs petsod srehwemoe adaerly?..hmm

Rellay?? ddin’t nitoce aobut it… :roll:

yaeh it was psetod a wlihe bcak and not alauctly sramt pleope but tohse fnuelt in Eislngh or aileathpbcal wrdos.

AM I the only one not weirdly written here??

ppoele who witre in hree are poelpe who tirnyg to porve taht tehy are samrt… :smiley: :smiley:

hahahhaha…

lkie i siad, tohse fnuelt in Eislngh or aileathpbcal wrdos, not sramt…

I think you guys just got a little bit too much influence on that “Sugar Crisis”,Lack Of Sugar for the coffee I suppose ??

*Oh yeah, I can read those jumble up words too.

hehe…yeah…thseo who si fulent in enlisgh…:slight_smile:

[quote=“Sileast20”]I think you guys just got a little bit too much influence on that “Sugar Crisis”,Lack Of Sugar for the coffee I suppose ??

*Oh yeah, I can read those jumble up words too.[/quote]

You can raed???

hhmmm…
fnuny, i can raed waht you wotre aslo… 8) am i not samrt??

lcak of sagur for the cefofe? i dno’t dirnk cefofe ooo… :roll:

no not smart sheesh…fluent…i can read it without prob too :slight_smile: does that make me fluent in eng or doesnt it prove it…hehehe

“The Words Works In Mysterious Ways”, Since this post came up… :wink:

It takes understanding of english or alphabetical words to read it, basically. This quote as I recall was also published in Readers Digest and there was no mention of ‘only smart can read it’ - if you understand English words, then you can read the words as it proves the power of the human mind is able to recognise words instantly by capturing the first and last letters and then processing from memory to make out what the word is.

Therefore, it is not important how the wrods are spelled, as long as the alphabets and fsirt and lsat lteters remain the smae .

tihs 1 meakes you a gineus if you can raed tihs… hahahaa

HTE POW ERO FHO LDI NGH AND S
ByR abb iHa rol dKu shn er

Iwa ssi tti ngo nab eac hon esu mme rda y,w atc hin gtw och ild ren ,abo yan dag irl ,pl ayi ngi nth esa nd. ?T hey wer ehar dat wor kbu ild ing ane lab ora tes and cas tle byt hew ate r’s edg e,w ith gat esa ndt owe rsa ndm oats and int ern alp ass age s.? Jus twh ent hey had nea rly fin ishe dth eir pro ject ,ab igw ave cam eal ong and kno cke dit dow n,r edu cin git toa hea pof wet san d.? Iex pec ted the chi ldre nto bur sti nto tea rs, dev ast ate dby wha tha dha ppe ned toa llt hei rha rdw ork. ?Bu tth eys urp ris edm e.? Ins tea d,t hey ran upth esh ore awa yfr omt hew ate r,l aug hin gan dho ldi ngh and s,a nds atd own tob uild ano the rca stl e.? Ire ali zed tha tth eyh adt aug htm ean imp ort ant les son .?A llt het hin gsi nou rli ves ,al lth eco mpl ica ted stru ctu res wes pen tso muc hti mea nd ene rgy cre atin g,a reb uil ton san d.O nly our rel ati ons hip sto oth erp eop lee ndu re. ?So one ror lat er, the wav e wil lco mea lon gan dkn ock dow nwh at weh ave wor ked so har dto bui ldu p.? Whe nth ath app ens ,on lyt hep ers onw hoh ass ome bod y’s han dto hol dwi llb eab let ola ugh .

Original part is as followings:

HTE POWER OF HOLDING HANDS
By Rabbi Harold Kushner

I was sitting on a beach one summer day, watching two
children, a boy and a girl, playing in the sand.?They
were hard at work building an elaborate sandcastle by
the water’s edge, with gates and towers and moats and
internal passages.?Just when they had nearly finished
their project, a big wave came along and knocked it
down, reducing it to a heap of wet sand.?I expected
the children to burst into tears, devastated by what
had happened to all their hard work.?But they
surprised me.?Instead, they ran up the shore away
from the water, laughing and holding hands, and sat
down to build another castle.?I realized that they
had taught me an important lesson.?All the things in
our lives, all the complicated structures we spent so
much time and energy creating, are built on sand.
Only our relationships to other people endure.?Sooner
or later, the wave will come along and knock down what
we have worked so hard to build up.?When that
happens, only the person who has somebody’s hand to
hold will be able to laugh.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sort of reminds me one movie (I forgot the name) where this professor can decipher newspaper cutouts.