'Not happy with Allah ruling? You can always move out'

Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia (Isma) has urged the Malaysia Christians community to accept the Court of Appeal outlawing the use of the word ‘Allah’ by Catholic weekly The Herald, stating they could always consider emigrating if unhappy.

Isma president Abdullah Zaik Abd Rahman, said as Malaysian citizens, Christians must accept the supremacy of Islam in the country.

"(Any) action challenging that fact erodes their loyalty to the royalty and country.

“They can choose to move to any other country if they cannot accept the supremacy of Islam and the royalty that protects the supremacy of the religion,” he said in a statement today.

He said that Christians must safeguard the country’s harmony among races and religions.

“Abandon any efforts that will affect racial harmony as Muslims in this country will oppose any ill intention from any party that want to threaten their (Muslims’) future,” he said.

The Court of Appeal today overturned a High Court judgement, upholding the Home Ministry’s ban against The Herald from using the word “Allah”.
The court had ruled that the word “Allah” was not integral to the Christian faith and had also cited potential harm to public order as one of the basis to its decision.

The initial High Court judgement in 2009, which favoured The Herald, was followed by a series of Church bombings.

The Catholic publication’s editor Father Lawrence Andrew has said that they will appeal the decision.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/not-happy-alla … 49738.html

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/243873

SAD, why those brainless BASTARDS like to ask non muslim move out the county???

Sohai people sohai rules. Religion also can become law. wtf.

The rest of the Arabs are probably baffled with this ruling too.

Perkara 1, di dalam perjanjian Malaysia... - Suara rakyat Sarawak | Facebook Idk if everyone could view this (I’m still a noob :oops: ) but if what’s on that pic is legit, Sarawakians doesn’t have to worry…I hope.

If the PM accepts the reasoning of the Muslim NGO, it is time to start dis-engagement talks and allow Sabah and Sarawak to depart Malaysia and the Peninsula can revert back to Persekutuan Tanah Melayu by itself. - Datuk Dr. Jeffrey Kitingan, Chairman, STAR Sabah

http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/letterssurat/59935-allah-issue-beginning-of-the-end-of-malaysia-unless-

Interesting…

Interesting.

Sabah and sarawak have an excuse to split from Malaya and form new country since Malaya already broken most of 18/20 points agreement signed in 1963

If they or anyone compensate me at least British Pound Sterling (GBP) 1 million now then I will immediately move out. How???

unhappy ah…?

dont worry. another round of BR1M will cool you all down.

last general election Sabah Sarawak was the deciding factor which party forms best govt to protect Sabah Sarawak 's interest.

now govt decides thru court what’s best in your interest.

so just accept the decision. too late to bising bising anyway.

padan muka.

Those who are easily felt threaten by other religion show that they are just WEAK in their faith or they just view their god as “SMALL” & “POWERLESS”.

good one from Stevie Ronald Jusking (fb post)

A man came home from work and his children ran to him and called out ‘Ayah! Ayah!’.

His neighbor got very upset and said to him, “Can you please tell your children not to call you ‘Ayah’?”

The man asked, “Why?”

The neighbor retorted, “Because my children call me ‘Ayah’ too. They might get confused and mistake you to be their father.”

Then the man told his neighbor, “Are you not ashamed to say that your children do not know who is their ‘Ayah’? So you are saying by using the word ‘Ayah’ , your children will call me ayah too without knowing who their father is?”

The neighbor said “Yes, only my children can use the word ‘Ayah’.”

The man was speechless…

who can explain the morale of the story?
So that why cannot used the word “ALLAH” ?? create confusion ?

the word “GOD” is exclusively for christian.
muslim, Pls dont simply use. lolx.
[attachment=0]god.jpg[/attachment]

Move out ?? Move out from Malaya !!! YES I LIKE IT !!! INDEPENDANT SARAWAK & SABAH … Much better than continue being Malingsial.

Independant Sarawak? More ruling power by our beloved Pek Mo! LOL~

better than feeding those useless Malaya…
they used our monies to built twin tower, MRT, LRT, etc (mega project)
but our basic infrastructure been neglected for the past 50 years,

Pak Lah in his book "Awakening " said, he made a mistake not forcing the draconian rules for change immediately after the strong election win in 2004.

Now we can see what our 1 Malaysia PM is doing immediately after the election win. Maybe Najib doesn’t want to commit the same mistake as Pak Lah. Petrol price increase, ISA changed, Bible ruling, arrogance of Home Minister, are all seen after the 13th GE win by UMNO. Some of these changes could be related to upcoming UMNO election. One wonder why we did not see all these changes before the 13th GE.

OMG…suddenly ‘alamah’ is going to be sensitive word in my country…GOD ALLAH save 1 Malaysia

“Do Not Count What You’ve Lost,
Just See What You’ve Now,
Because
Past Never Comes Back
But
Sometimes Future Can Give You Back Your Lost Things”

www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nati … mbut-baik/

KUCHING: Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia (Isma) telah menyeru masyarakat Kristian Malaysia untuk menerima keputusan Mahkamah Rayuan mengharamkan penggunaan perkataan Allah oleh mingguan Katolik The Herald.
Katanya, mereka sentiasa boleh mempertimbangkan berhijrah jika tidak berpuas hati dengan keputusan tersebut.
Pelawaan Isma disambut baik oleh rata-rata penduduk Sabah dan Sarawak yang ingin menyatakan hasrat untuk keluar dari Persekutuan Malaysia yang diluahkan dalam Facebook mereka.
Itu yang sebaiknya. Keluarkan Sabah dan Sarawak dari Malaysia. Suruh Isma buat kertas cadangan. Hantar kepada Perdana Menteri, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, kata Harry Nelson J. Seliang.
Daniel Aishiteru pula berkata,Malaysia- bawah Thailand, atas Singapura manakala Sabah & Sarawak dalam pulau Borneo.Jauh panggang dari api bah.memang kita layak keluar. Jangan tunggu lagi
Peluang sudah Isma bagi. Sabah Sarawak bantah isu kalimah Allah, keluar Malaysia. Kita tak payah sain sain surat tak susah payah gaduh mulut. Bagus lah idea Isma bagi nih, ujar Philip Harry Son
Beberapa orang tidak merasakan, Malaysia tidak bermakna sudah bagi mereka.
Saya di Borneo bukan di Malaya. Saya tidak mahu bah Malaya, ujar Collin Ontak
Gafpelz Blizt Ridexz pula berkata, Kita bantah perkauman Mereka semua nak keluarkan kita jadi teruskan Lebih cepat lebih bagus… Tak payah nak peduli bah. .Tolong keluarkan Sabah dan Sarawak dari Malaysia.Kami sedia utk keluar!
Eva Claude menambah, Siapa tahu Tuhan sedang bagi jalan sama Sabah Sarawak keluar Malaysia,
Presiden Isma Abdullah Zaik Abd Rahman (gambar) berkata, sebagai rakyat Malaysia, orang Kristian mesti menerima ketuanan Islam di negara ini.
Mereka boleh memilih untuk bergerak ke mana-mana negara lain jika mereka tidak dapat menerima ketuanan Islam dan royalti yang melindungi ketuanan agama, ujar Abdullah Zaik Abd Rahman dalam satu kenyataan kelmarin
Sebelum ini Najib telah menandatangani sepuluh perkara di mana membenarkan penduduk Kristian menggunakan kalimah Allah dalam Alkitab (Bible) bahasa Indonesia, Malaysia serta bahasa pribumi Iban, Kadazan Dusun dan Lun Bawang

although its not possible, but… Ini Kalilah!!!

S&S Merdeka!!!

I WANT SARAWAK AND SABAH MERDEKA !!!
Some people in Lowyat say banyak problem arise … but they all are stupid as hell, afraid when S&S gone they will be called Malaya or BANGLASIA . They say we cant manage but We can go ask Brits to help or ask Singapore… But then again Singapore most likely willingly to take over Sarawak since they have limited land and resources. Good government management compare to Malaya.

Najib’s verdict on CA ruling

Allah ban not for Sarawak, Sabah

by Lian Cheng, reporters@theborneopost.com. Posted on October 18, 2013, Friday

Najib breaks silence over controversy, declares court decision not applicable to East Malaysia.

KUCHING: The ruling of Court of Appeal (COA) on the banning of the usage of Allah by non Muslims only applies to the Malay-language version of the Catholic weekly publication, The Herald.

The ruling by COA, according to Human Resources Minister Datuk Richard Riot Jaem did not apply to worship and literatures of the Christian community of Sarawak and Sabah, or the impor ted Malay Bible from Indonesia.

The 10 -point solut ions of 2011 would still be ef fective and honoured, reiterated the minister. The decision of Court of Appeal only applies to Catholic weekly The Herald, in its Malaylanguage version.

With that, to me, there should be no cause for confusion and anxiety especially among Christians in Sarawak and Sabah, Riot told a press conference upon touching down at Kuching International Airport here yesterday. Riot explained that he was instructed by the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak during the cabinet meeting on Wednesday to clear the air over the issue.

I know there was a lot of anxiety, a lot of confusion arising from the decision of COA. The Prime Minister has asked all cabinet members, both Christians and Muslims to help clear the air, explained Riot. Riot, who is also Sarawak United Peoples Party deputy president pointed out that it was a non-issue for the Christians of Sarawak and Sabah as they had been using the term for more than a hundred years and they could continue to use it in worship services, prayers. sermons, and literatures.

The 10-point solution which was drawn by Minister in Prime Ministers Department Datuk Seri Idris Jala in 2011 was accepted by the cabinet and would continue to stand as the COA ruling had no implication on Sarawak and Sabah, he said.

As a Christian minister, Riot thanked the people of Sarawak and Sabah in particular the Christian community who have remained calm for not resorting to drastic actions to show their anger and fear over the ruling.

COA had on Monday ruled that The Herald was prohibited from using the word Allah to refer to God, following a unanimous decision by a three-member panel led by Federal Court Judge Datuk Seri Mohamed Apandi Ali.

The ruling has caused much anxiety among the Christian community in Sarawak and Sabah as there are some 2.6 mil Bumiputera Christians who have been using the word Allah to refer to God in sermons, hymns, prayers, public gathering or literatures.

Responses from relevant quarters such as the Association of Churches Sarawak (ACS) had been firm as its chairman Datuk Bolly Lapok described the ruling as utterly irresponsible and grossly demeaning and vowed that despite the ruling, the Christians in Sabah and Sarawak will continue to worship their Allah until the Kingdom comes.

Read more: http://www.theborneopost.com/2013/10/18 … z2i25IYmlu