Non HID philips bulb cant be used on ROAD?

Been blocked by JPJ, they said this type of bulb cant use??? REALLY??

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/images/D/h4_diamond_vision_750.jpg

[b]I guess all white light is actionable, banned, black-market, bootleg, contraband, criminal, crooked, extralegal, felonious, forbidden, heavy*, hot*, illegitimate, illicit, interdicted, irregular, lawless, not approved, not legal, outlawed, outside the law, prohibited, proscribed, prosecutable, racket, shady, smuggled, sub rosa, taboo, unauthorized, unconstitutional, under the table, unlawful, unlicensed, unofficial, unwarrantable, unwarranted, verboten, violating, wildcat, wrongful put on your car. If you planning to install it tomorrow or today, forget about it. Miri here and there Traffic and JPJ do roadblock day or night. This kinda white bright light will make they smile and 100% get a ticket.

Forgive me Bro, For I am Sin 8) [/b]

I am using 4300K HID… didnt kena stop le… maybe its cause of the colour?

You mean when you met with Police at night and you didn’t kena stop and ask to show your front bulb light???

Hi,

I’m using this one without problems so far.
I bought them oversees and they have for example also European wide approval from all JPJ like authorities.
They are the brightest officially allowed lights at Europe.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71iGsePmU0L.SL1181.jpg

me also use the nightbreaker plus. but colour u pandai2 la

5000K still ok as long the wattage is 60/55w. I’m been using Osram 5000K Cool Blue Hyper since August last year and been through JPJ & police road block couple of time. No summon yet. I don’t know whether its luck or they don’t bother. But, one thing for sure kena tahan is if you install retrofit HID or using bright headlight fit with more than 60w bulb. And make sure just buy bulb up to 5000k only (Road legal below 5000k).

Halogen bulbs are OK…HID no way…
or simply bullshit ur way out by saying u send to service centre then they change the bulb for u…lolz…push everything to SC.

Nightbreaker plus confirm no problem… My dad’s car using those too…

Thanks, just wanto make sure . Coz the officer kinda sombong…dono he got bullshit or not. i think im gonna change to night breaker… ady

philips also ok. but if u buy those maybe not so original temp maybe will be blue ish or too terang

I got blinded by these assholes* the other night. !
We nearly crashed

What are they thinking actually???

until 4.3k still ok lah… yellow+white… 5k will be pure daylight white d. any temp higher than 5k wil start to look blue till violet…

how much is this nightbreaker…?

[quote=“Snoop Lion”]I got blinded by these assholes* the other night. !
We nearly crashed

What are they thinking actually???[/quote]

use this on your bike, car. sure blind these ‘hid light’ mothers back, but make sure they dont blindly knock into you (risk). the ‘blind back’ will hurt their eyes to force them to go low-beam. i use it before in PLUS highway and express buses always honk in anger but i care what. dont want to get blinded back go low beam and switched off fog light lah.

anyone knows where to purchase this in Miri?

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/723791212/LD1800_high_intensity_reflective_traffic_sticker.jpg_200x200.jpg
LD1800 high intensity reflective traffic sticker

that sticker is probably the same as those sign board ones…
@Chen i bought nightbreaker plus from lelong.com.my for about RM90? I think? I dont quite remember but I’m certain its less than a hundred

[quote=“dyii95”]that sticker is probably the same as those sign board ones…
@Chen i bought nightbreaker plus from lelong.com.my for about RM90? I think? I dont quite remember but I’m certain its less than a hundred[/quote]

Miri can’t found the nightbreaker plus? Must order from west malaysia or lelong.com? Planning to put on the fog lamp…

Miri got ah… So far I’ve only found one place selling… It isn’t the plus model tho… its the older one… Selling for RM168

Which shop got sale?

Wahhhhh… better buy from west malaysia… @.@ U still got the link where u order? hehe…