Non-Chinese Basketball Player (MALAYSIAN) wanted

MABA CUP is around October. We are looking for MALAYSIAN Non-Chinese to come for training/selection. PM me for any info…i dont if Miri will sent a team for Inter District in August in Bintulu.

Some old school players are welcome :wink:

racist

i guess not that racist , maybe he/she got reason eh ? i mean the majority playing basketball is chinese (from my point of view)

[quote=“chilskater”]MABA CUP is around October. We are looking for MALAYSIAN Non-Chinese to come for training/selection. PM me for any info…i dont if Miri will sent a team for Inter District in August in Bintulu.

Some old school players are welcome :wink:[/quote]

define non-chinese. european asian, european, tambi allowed? lol

correct me if i’m wrong… as i read the whole sentences, i didn’t find any racist “thing” have been said in there… as i know in Miri,almost all the active player in basketball are Chinese… so what’s wrong with inviting non-Chinese to play along with Chinese? as I can see now, who said racist first are the one who the most racist…

@dcarroll_88 , as what I know, non-Chinese would be people who are not Chinese… as long as their race are not Chinese, they consider as non-Chinese… sorry if i’m wrong…

im fat… but i use to represent college… but im noob… i want to train thou… can i? where u guys train? is this still available?

sebastian,
u dont know what is MABA CUP? u tinggal atas pokok ka?

there a Basketball compeitition MABA CUP for non-chinese category only…sanctioned by Malaysia Basketball Association,arseh0le…any State team bring any NOT non-chinese will disqualified…i guess u cant shoot any hoop…really show stupiak…pity u…

PS: dare one-on-one with me? :roll: oopss…you dont shoot hoops,dont u?

Malaysian non-chinese…tambi also can play…org putih with Msian IC,org negro with blue IC,…

[quote=“dee88”]correct me if i’m wrong… as i read the whole sentences, i didn’t find any racist “thing” have been said in there… as i know in Miri,almost all the active player in basketball are Chinese… so what’s wrong with inviting non-Chinese to play along with Chinese? as I can see now, who said racist first are the one who the most racist…

@dcarroll_88 , as what I know, non-Chinese would be people who are not Chinese… as long as their race are not Chinese, they consider as non-Chinese… sorry if i’m wrong…[/quote]

i knew a good basketball player in permyjaya…mixed parentage but he has chinese name…he cant play with non-chinese team…too bad…

may i know why chinese are not allowed to play in MABA Cup?

and what are the reasons only let non chinese play in MABA Cup??

thank u

MABA/PETRONAS/SEDAP/AGONG CUP has many categories…one of it for non-chinese team…the reasons you have to ask Persatuan Bola Keranjang Malaysia…last time when i started to play with chinese players…they wont passed any ball to lakia player…if lakia shoot three they say “pelosok”…i bet they cant shoot downtown :lol:

here is the link http://www.1titan.com/Event/AgongCup/

"During the MABA Cup (A non-Chinese state level tournament in Malaysia), Seelans team, ATM, won the championship over Selangor. In that game, Seelan had 29 points (6/8 3pt) and 13 rebounds. In another game that tournament, he also had 29 point games (7/15 3pt).

From playing in the MABA Cup, what improvements have you seen from non-Chinese basketball over the past years?
Seelan: It has improved a lot. It is a lot better and more competitive now. Last time the players werent that great but several leagues such as the NCBL (Non-Chinese Basketball League) and tournaments like the MABA Cup have developed a lot of our younger players in Malaysia. Before, basketball was dominated by the Chinese but now, you see the other races join in and be competitive.

From http://www.kldragons.com/2011/news_view.asp?newsid=790

wow… my question are not answered >-<

can’t believe this is happen nowadays, even in sports there are base on race… when i’m in my high school, we don’t even care what races are you, we played as a team(in every sports we played)… no wonder racist people keep on increasing… :frowning:

Nothing wrong with race-based in this case. I don’t think its racist at all. When I was at secondary school, we sometimes have chinese vs non chinese football match during PE lesson. All those who shouted ‘racist’ tidak ada otak lah!

Please respect the intention of this thread and it’s creator, it is purely to invite those in the category to join an official competition sanction by the sports department.

alexpola,
u can try to play in Piasau area…

dee88,
basketball was introduced in chinese school in early years…that is why basketball is famous among chinese students…MABA created this even to promote basketball for other races…

it’s like last time when basketball introduced in USA, black/negro do not play basketball together…now is different…shut up if u dun shoot hoops…

small matter lah …

chillskater… nama d iban kah?

I’m guessing Jeremy Lin can’t play in this.