Nokia 5800 XpressMusic suddenly heats up without reason

Anyone of you guys use Nokia 5800 XpressMusic or other Nokia phones here? If do, do you ever experience your phone suddenly slowly heat up without reason??? A lot of my friends also meet the same situation as me :frowning: … Anyone, share your experience here if you got… :smiley:

I think it’s the battery problem…
there is a recall of Nokia battery years ago…due to suddenly heat up and may cause leakage.

maybe some of your applications are still running.
try to end all task.

this works for my hd2

[quote=“abubu”]maybe some of your applications are still running.
try to end all task.

this works for my hd2[/quote]

The battery begins to heat up once you switch on the phone… Even without running apps, it still continue heats up… So, i went to technician and he verified that my phone’s mainboard got fault… Really didn’t expect this will happen so sudden… Quite dangerous if it heats up and blow ! LOL…

it just some apps still running in the background, if this heat up happens again, just restart the phone.

my nokia 6288, got same problem… i change my simcard (to other number) then problem solve. i think because 3G line… :slight_smile: the other way is call someone until the operator respond on voicemail then hang up.

Im using 5800 nokia… I had experienced the suddenly heat up problem also… Then i off the machine and take off the battery… =( kinda weird…

probably the phone have too much partying