No tools

I bought a Triton Lite (Mitshubishi) in February 2009. Maybe because I was ignorant of machine parts and whatever, I did not notice that I was not provided with car kit tools. When I knew about it, I called the salesman who sold me the car for the tools (incase he forgets too). But I was told that the Triton Lite is not provided with car kit tools because it is a cheap car. Can you imagine that?

I bought a Proton Iswara two years back, then and now the price was cheaper compared to the Triton Lite I just bought. But I was provided with all the car kit tools, complete set, whereas in the Triton, I had only the tool incase of car punctures.
Can anyone explain to me whether this is true that the Triton Lite is not provided with tools because it is a cheap car?

Then it must be cheaper than a proton iswara i guess… :wink:

I m just kidding la… but did you try contacting Mitsubishi KL…try call and ask them…

MITSUBISHI MOTORS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. (680028-M)

Office Address :
Level 6, Building A, Peremba Square,
Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Tel No : (603) 7680 6688
Fax No : (603) 7622 2238

B) CALL US
Toll Free No. 1-800-88-2166 (24 HOURS)

Cheap car don’t have tools box? That items are most basic and compulsory item to have incase of emergency regardless if its cheap or second hand. My friend bought Triton Lite got tool box, safety reflector and some small accessories during purchase.

This is weird…even a cheap car still has tools and stuff in case of emergency…but how can don’t have??

where did u buy the car? if through dealer, should be something problem. in case they didn’t check for the missing items or they take i out before u buy it.

Why would they take it out before buying??

Why would they take it out before buying??[/quote]

A. the takers wanna use it as spare, in case he owns a triton too.

B. aftermarket tools. extra money

Lol…take is as spare…now that is the dealer that should not be trusted!!!

Where do you bought the car?
Is it at EON Auto Mart at Centre Point or another dealer at Boulevard (behind Courts Mammoth).
I can see that the salesman is just being dishonest and just providing very bad after sales service here… giving stupid excuse only (maybe he thought lady driver easy to cheat).

civic FD2 tyre R dun have spare tyres. believe it or not[/quote]

Oooo…I see…

swift sport also dun have…

but they come with a 12V air pump and some chemical thing… which pumps into the tire and it will “cover” the hole

[quote=“chefsue”]I bought a Triton Lite (Mitshubishi) in February 2009. Maybe because I was ignorant of machine parts and whatever, I did not notice that I was not provided with car kit tools. When I knew about it, I called the salesman who sold me the car for the tools (incase he forgets too). But I was told that the Triton Lite is not provided with car kit tools because it is a cheap car. Can you imagine that?

I bought a Proton Iswara two years back, then and now the price was cheaper compared to the Triton Lite I just bought. But I was provided with all the car kit tools, complete set, whereas in the Triton, I had only the tool incase of car punctures.
Can anyone explain to me whether this is true that the Triton Lite is not provided with tools because it is a cheap car?[/quote]

impossible, the JPJ got rules that car sold are suppose to equip with tools for safety issue. go threaten the saleman again, tell them, if they dont give u, u complain to JPJ, they will be in trouble.

[quote=“xcr-7”][quote=“chefsue”]I bought a Triton Lite (Mitshubishi) in February 2009. Maybe because I was ignorant of machine parts and whatever, I did not notice that I was not provided with car kit tools. When I knew about it, I called the salesman who sold me the car for the tools (incase he forgets too). But I was told that the Triton Lite is not provided with car kit tools because it is a cheap car. Can you imagine that?

Can anyone explain to me whether this is true that the Triton Lite is not provided with tools because it is a cheap car?[/quote]

impossible, the JPJ got rules that car sold are suppose to equip with tools for safety issue. go threaten the saleman again, tell them, if they dont give u, u complain to JPJ, they will be in trouble.[/quote]

What is the JPJ heard your report but dont do anything??

[quote=“craziechild”]swift sport also dun have…

but they come with a 12V air pump and some chemical thing… which pumps into the tire and it will “cover” the hole[/quote]
ive saw it somewhre…in one of the program in NTV7…i think so…