No Doggy Rides in Cars

From Pinky Pets House Facebook

New Malaysia Traffic rules. Attention to all doggy lovers. No more doggy rides in cars… NOW dogs have to be caged.
PS : this is just to share with furkids parents. Take it as an info. It is not a debate question dears =)

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300395_191996444209462_109483202460787_428048_930981412_n.jpg

L.N. 166/59
ROAD TRAFFIC RULES, 1959
ANIMALS

Rule 23. Prohibition of animals on public roads.

No animals shall be led or driven on any public road or street between the hours of 6.45 p.m. and 6. 45 a.m. unless such animals are in charge of at least one adult person carrying a light visible within a reasoanable distance both in the direction in which such animals are being led or driven and in the reverse direction.

Rule 24. Control of animals.

No person shall lead, ride or drive any animal of whatsoever kind on a public road in such a manner as not to have proper control over the same or in such a manner as to cause danger or obstruction to traffic.

Rule 29. Animals to be secured.

Whenever animals are being led on a public road they shall be securely tied by the head and may be so secured to each other in batches of not more than three.

Rule 30. Animals, how to be secured.

Whenever animals are being led on a public road a competent person shall be in charge of each batch which he shall control with a chain or rope or other sufficient lead.

Rule 31. Animals in convoy.

Whenever animals are driven on a street they shall be driven in batches of not more than twelve

Rule 33. Animals to be attended.

(1) No animal which is on a public road shall be left unattended or in such manner as not to be under proper control.

(2) No person shall expose for show, sale or hire any animal on a road or the verge thereof.

(3) No person shall tether any animal on a road or the verge thereof.

Rule 34. Exemption.

Rules 23, 24, 29, 30, 31 and 33 (1) shall not apply to dogs.

pssst*
“Boss,tolong la…you help me,i help you la…”
“okok…settle settle” :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Link2766”]pssst*
“okok…settle settle” :P[/quote]

shhh, not so loud…
under the table please…
nanti orang lain nampak…

[quote=“Link2766”]pssst*
“okok…settle settle” :P[/quote]

LOL
+1

But miri is still ok gua?

oh gosh… i still bawa puppy around all de time~~

y dont put ."police berkeliaran tanpa kandang " …hehe

why not saman the dog for not wearing safety belt.

+1
Special safety belt for doggie? :roll:

May i know where do you get all the rules listed in your post? This is the 1st time i heard about these rules and just hope to get some confirmation. Hope it don’t offended you…

i even see a guy bring a dog while riding a bike :stuck_out_tongue:

i sometimes do bring my dog to Explanade leh…■■■■■■…

There is a reason also because how if your dog suddenly jump on you when you are driving…Kinda dangerous also…

yeah i did see …k9 dog of police jump out from the window of the police car … :mrgreen: shud najib summon them .?? :mrgreen: