No apology!

[quote=“haroldz”]13 may incident is cause by d chinese?
heheehehe
read more uncensored history books la kawan.
dun simply accuse sebarang.
there was a thread about tis last time

it’s true dat civil servant mmg slow n lazy buat keja.
it’s true dat d police can setel things like dat songs mention
masing2 cari makan mah…

so far i think namewee can be charged for insultin islam n national anthem.
but is it applicable since d offense was conducted outside malaysia?
karpal singh would love it love it to take this case …
:wink:[/quote]

i didnt accuse any chinese for the caused of may13 in my posts. i just said that what he did have the ability of creating chaos among us. but still, if u want to debate about that may13, you can reopen the thread and i would be happy to share my opinion.

iSoundstream - don’t be a flamebait.

From the way this thread is headed, it will be locked, and maybe even a ban imposed on someone. You guys have been warned.

we r hangin on a very thin line.
dat y d G control every thing like communist regime.

ian: i cant think of anything constructive except listen to other race complaint n pleas.
current crops of ministers r from post-merdeka, pre-internet generation
so abit kampung n selfish (dun want learn from mat salleh, cant tolerate other race/religion)

[quote=“isoundstream”]apology accepted but will face the law too…well…how bout this situation…
regarding the two monkeys which say about the “bocor” every month issue??
they apologies…but the rakyats doesnt accept their apology… so this means… these 2 monkeys will also be charged in court 2?

well…what do u think?? i dont f*cking think so!!

fck those dck head![/quote]

i dont think there is a law that can charge people for insulting woman’s period in this country. or maybe there is any? u tell me.

[quote=“iweed”][quote=“QueBlur”]this issue just show how some of the government personnel could not face the fact…what he is singing is the truth and truth sometimes hurt…election is coming up…don’t think they will get a lot of support from certain people…

something to point out against…the song is call “Negarakuku”…simply mean “Negaraku Ku”…“My Negaraku”…show how dirty for those who first think of the “kuku” first…grow up la…

talking about wearing Union Jack underwear… saw some waitress in KFC wearing malaysia flag as their uniform…sue KFC la…bring them to court la…charge them under the Sedition Act la…don’t just sue the ppl who embarrass by u for pointing out the truth…

stop creativity, stop personality, stop individuality mean you are stopping progress…in most situation now, when you stop progress it mean you are back warding…[/quote]

it is you that could’nt face the fact that this is not about hiding the truth. this is about mempertahankan kedaulatan negara. its about nationalisme. there are many other way to protest without using the national anthem. he should be ashame with his action. we malaysian are not that stupid sampai mok menghalalkan what he did. dia adalah contoh terbaik penyumbang kepada peristiwa 13mei utk berulang kembali. not to say that i have short minded brain, but this is malaysia, and this kind of issue is very sensitive. please respect each other.

about that kuku issue, why must he choose that word in the first place? u want to cover it up by saying he probably use it as negaraku ku? my negara ku? u grow up first before making that lame cover up.[/quote]

wat so nationalisme about it if we been punish because we express our feeling towards the country and towards what we feel? besides that, wat protest?..he did not protest against anything? when did he do anything protesting? we just expressing his view while using a song that every malaysian should know. his post was up long before the issue hit the news stand and u say he is the penyumbang? nothing happen after he post the video. i think more thing happen after the government take this unnecessary action. so, tll me, who is the “penyumbang” here?

all thos ppl say the race issues is “sensitive”. wat is so sensitive. if race is a sensitive issue, then how are we going to built a “Bangsa Malaysia”. nothing should be sensitive in a peaceful country. the writer had the write to write anything and the reader also have the right not to accept the written article. if eveything is sensitive, there is no unity.

u think he have the right to alter national language. “Ku” stand for “Me” or “saya” nothing to chose. i think most ppl agree that “Negaraku Ku” sound better than “Negaraku Saya”…beside that, using “ku” also make him sound more personal, meaning more patriotic.

im tired of explaining this crap again and again. enuff said.

tis thread can go on forever bcos there r 2 side of d argument.
i dun think namewee insulted d national anthem.
he merely using it as chorus of d song.
in dat song he highlighted a few common things dat happen in msia (even though it could b offensive/ abusive yet very common n true).
however, he did/ could have insulted the muslim in malaysia.
eventhough he never use abusive/ offensive words dat directly insulted d religion.

enuff about 13th may…
some ppl will believe d government induced version, other will look else 4 information…
whose ever fault it was, we must tolerate n willing to listen to other races oso.
malaysia should NOT belong 2 one races only…

if d cabinet ministers r patriotic n nationalist, they should drive proton, send their children to local IPTA and learn to converse in B. Malaysia.

tis thread can go on forever bcos there r 2 side of d argument.
i dun think namewee insulted d national anthem.
he merely using it as chorus of d song.
in dat song he highlighted a few common things dat happen in msia (even though it could b offensive/ abusive yet very common n true).
however, he did/ could have insulted the muslim in malaysia.
eventhough he never use abusive/ offensive words dat directly insulted d religion.

enuff about 13th may…
some ppl will believe d government induced version, other will look else 4 information…
whose ever fault it was, we must tolerate n willing to listen to other races oso.
malaysia should NOT belong 2 one races only…

if d cabinet ministers r patriotic n nationalist, they should drive proton, send their children to local IPTA and learn to converse in B. Malaysia.

Here is my expression : Nasional Anthem is just a song, nothing wrong. Yes there is insult to muslim, should not have done that. About gov I think everthing is good. He may have detonated the time bom planted. Think carefully if what he said is true, we should focus to improve and overcome the problem. I see gov did not comment about the truth and obly stressing about the NT and religion. Why not put all of them together and see which is more crucial.

for once i agree with you…this issue is crap…cos there is no issue at all…just a bunch of selfish, greedy and “self proclaim” leadership quality politician trying to make and impact for them self from a simple and harmless human creation…

exactly. sorry to be a bit out of topic here :lol: , but if u guys think carefully that is what has become of our ministers nowadays.

My precious = $$$ + pangkat + reputation

This issue has been intentionally blown out of proportion by our govt to divert public’s attention from other more distressing issues.