Nissan Fairlady 350Z (Unregistered New Recond)

[size=200][center]Anyone interested to buy can always give me a call…

Price will be around RM17X,XXX.XX

Here are some pictures for review[/center][/size]

Manual?

nice. with a smoke LED rear lamp summore.

wish it’s a 4 seater.

Seriously, the Brembo calipers are probably one of the coolest things, if not THE coolest aspect of the 350z…

Vertigo- why do you need a 4-seater? got kids on the way?

Wonder why ppl now are so in to 4-seaters sports car??

Never expect to have a “really sports car” with 4-seater.

If you want sports performance and 4 seater…you’ll want the MB AMG sedans… or the BMW M sedans. =)

[quote=“LWong”]Seriously, the Brembo calipers are probably one of the coolest things, if not THE coolest aspect of the 350z…

Vertigo- why do you need a 4-seater? got kids on the way?[/quote]

nop. it’s just my preference by the way. can carry more chicks around. :mrgreen:

AMGs, well I’m never really into that kind of car. but the E60 M5, that’s an exception. :stuck_out_tongue: what I’m trying to say is, a coupe/2doors car with 4 seaters scores more points for ME if i were to buy a coupe/2doors car.

BUMP for the seller.

a four-door vehicle that handles like a sports coupe fits the bill, sports cars are cool and fun to drive, though impractical for daily transportation. You’ll need a garage to store them in, and a second mortgage to pay for their insurance. But if you’ve got money to burn, go for it!. :lol:

Which year this fairlady?

Year 2004 end…

Condition fairly new with carbon interior fitting…

View to appreciate…

peter just bought new nissan yesterday…hmm :mrgreen:

thats cool car ! this weekend have to hantam toto liao :mrgreen:

peter AKA gtsw20? :stuck_out_tongue:

memang tiok Toto already i think!

AMGs, well I’m never really into that kind of car. but the E60 M5, that’s an exception. :stuck_out_tongue: what I’m trying to say is, a coupe/2doors car with 4 seaters scores more points for ME if i were to buy a coupe/2doors car.

BUMP for the seller.[/quote]

2 dr 4 seater…M6 fits that bill. =)

One of my friends picked up the new C63 AMG… it’s sheer RAW power… LOL!! But I prefer how the BMWs handle.

bmw rox~!!!

BUMP for the seller.[/quote]

2 dr 4 seater…M6 fits that bill. =)

One of my friends picked up the new C63 AMG… it’s sheer RAW power… LOL!! But I prefer how the BMWs handle.[/quote]

nahh…now it’s the GTR35 fever…huhuhuhu :mrgreen:

BUMP again for the seller~

[quote=“vertigo”]nice. with a smoke LED rear lamp summore.

wish it’s a 4 seater.[/quote]
Wait for 2010 7 series then… which they claim it’s faster than M5…

book me for a test drive when i am back, Jerry = )