Nintendo 3DS

reasonable price for you guys which has higher currency rate…

dunno how much it is in msia, prolly 1kRM or something? its always cheaper to buy straight from US for me. in msia only after a while then they lower the price right. it jsut comes to 750myr just for the machine only if you order direct. and that was the price the dsi XL was sold for last year in msia around the time it came out. i preordered mine from the states for just 500+.

if i buy a 3DS in australia itself, itll set me back about 300+AUD. cause the list price in au is 350AUD. lulz. silly prices here. msia better prices for gadgets.

Techkie House already have 3DS in hand. So far one unit available (aqua blue) but you can order from them.

Official Malaysia/Singapore product! :mrgreen:

ooh cool. wonder how much they sellin it for.

I was told RM1199 for the 3DS unit alone. Games is RM 150 per unit.

ooh thought so… the 3DS is expensive, but the games aint so bad.

Yes of course. Has 3D camera, Augmented Reality games, Wi-Fi, many more features.

Yes of course. Has 3D camera, Augmented Reality games, Wi-Fi, many more features.[/quote]

what is augmented reality games?

Too expensive for console alone i bought mine in bintang 1299 i think with console and 1 game, actually most game shop in bintang has it and its also singapore/malaysia set. KL the console is 908 ringgit for cosmo black…

Games too little atm and nothing too exciting to play, and the os is cripple atm they say update will come may atm the web browser cant even be used…

[quote=“kevink82”]Too expensive for console alone i bought mine in bintang 1299 i think with console and 1 game, actually most game shop in bintang has it and its also singapore/malaysia set. KL the console is 908 ringgit for cosmo black…

Games too little atm and nothing too exciting to play, and the os is cripple atm they say update will come may atm the web browser cant even be used…[/quote]

Actually there is no browser so can’t surf at all (suppose to come soon).

No doubt software is lacking but this is to be expected for every system in its early stage.

Just have to give it time for the 3DS software library to grow. Then again, its backward compatible with current NDS titles.

Yes of course. Has 3D camera, Augmented Reality games, Wi-Fi, many more features.[/quote]
yeah i was comparing the price between the US and msian one. i have a 3ds already lol

games will be exciting this june :smiley: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, RE: Mercenaries and a few more. itll be a good mid year break :smiley:

Hmm… so far haven’t saw any people actually walking with 3ds around miri~
gettting mine 3ds + 2 game ~ rm1080 from lowyat~
cheaper i guest~

XD yeah thats a great deal!

No games to play really i left mine home most times, not sure bout the future of the system in japan its not selling at all and nintendo stock dropped 66% :roll:

Everyone knows and agrees the launch titles aren’t that great, cept for a couple. you do know nintendo profits down by 66% is because of the wii sales right. they still sold 3.6 million units of the 3DS. go read some game news, there are some BIG BIG titles coming out soon. thts gonna shooot the 3DS sales up like a rocket. zelda,resident evil,mario kart,mario 3ds, megaman legends 3 prototype, starfox 3ds any many moar! eshop is coming soon as well. I still bring my 3ds around, cause i get streetpass hits around here :smiley:

Yes great titles are coming no doubt but you should check out some news on how many units are in 2nd hand shop atm in jap and us…

yea the only big news about 3DS refunds was from UK and that was a lie. and retailers in US deny that there has been lotsa of refund cases.

also just read that tales of abyss is comin! :smiley:

Not refunded being sold to 2nd hand shop like this :lol:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2011/03/d4740979.jpg

and another more recent one with price dropping due to stock piling up

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/04/pricedown.jpg