Nintendo 3DS

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9448/nintendo3ds201010021518.jpg
Good news for Nintendo DS fans, the sequel 3DS version coming next year.

http://www.supermotoxl.com/topic.html?id=50

The Nintendo 3DS (3DS, Nintend 3DS?) is an upcoming portable game console by Nintendo, which can produce “3D effects without the need for any special glasses”, a process called autostereoscopy.[4] It will be released in Japan on February 26, 2011 for 25,000, and will succeed the Nintendo DS series of handhelds,[4] which primarily shares the handheld console market with Sony’s PSP (PlayStation Portable).[5] The Nintendo 3DS will feature backward compatibility with Nintendo DS series software, including Nintendo DSi software.[4]

Announcing the device on March 23, 2010, Nintendo officially unveiled the device at the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)[4] on June 15,[6] with the company inviting attendees to play with the console.[7] According to industry analysts, the timing of Nintendo’s original announcement, which had drawn attention away from the launch of the company’s still-new Nintendo DSi XL handheld, was likely intended to preempt impending news leaks about the product by the Japanese press.[8] The official release date for Japan was announced in a press conference on September 29.

Youtube:

i got The NDS Lite…

Wait until it release more games and affordable…

i shall buy one…actually NDS is pretty fun to play…although the Graphics are no better than PSP.

This time, 3DS is having a graphic of same level with PSP

^not really same level but what the heck. That’s a HUGE IMPROVEMANT MANGGGGG!!!111one

i was hoping they could do better…
PSP graphic is nice…but still got room for improvement…

3D…an extra feature…but really dont need it…for me lah…

Nintendo 3DS has officially launched in Japan.

Here is the unboxing of the new product:

price? the ngp is coming out soon too…

it launch yesterday…
Engadget has a post about it.

UK launch:

Can already get one for less than RM950 (Singapore set).

When will 3DS be available in this region?

btw, is DSi XL available in Miri, where and how much?

Singapore set came out today some ppl in KL selling already, there is no malaysia local set since nintendo isnt really interested in our market … :frowning:

XL can be find in bintang every game shop.

[quote=“stay1”]When will 3DS be available in this region?

btw, is DSi XL available in Miri, where and how much?[/quote]

You can already online from people in KL. We will only get Singapore set since, thanks to piracy, Nintendo will not support Malaysia market.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“stay1”]When will 3DS be available in this region?

You can already online from people in KL. We will only get Singapore set since, thanks to piracy, Nintendo will not support Malaysia market.[/quote]

You have the 3DS or DSi XL? Planning to get 2 units.

[quote=“stay1”][quote=“whatman”][quote=“stay1”]When will 3DS be available in this region?

You can already online from people in KL. We will only get Singapore set since, thanks to piracy, Nintendo will not support Malaysia market.[/quote]

You have the 3DS or DSi XL? Planning to get 2 units.[/quote]

I only have Nintendo DS Lite as I hardly use it nowadays, and not sure if I’m going to get 3DS since I’m also waiting more info about Sony’s NGP (PSP 2) pricing.

Got my 3ds almost a week liu… cool…
but no streetpass yet… hardly found people who have it… hmmm…

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“stay1”][quote=“whatman”][quote=“stay1”]When will 3DS be available in this region?

You have the 3DS or DSi XL? Planning to get 2 units.[/quote]

I only have Nintendo DS Lite as I hardly use it nowadays, and not sure if I’m going to get 3DS since I’m also waiting more info about Sony’s NGP (PSP 2) pricing.[/quote]
I got a question, is this NGP is that PSP phone? can call people is it? ._. thx

ohai, long time didnt post in miricom.

ive had my 3DS for a while now. I have 4 games so far(Street Fighter,Lego Star Wars 3,Pilotwings, and Nintendogs). Im loving it so far :smiley:
Streetpass is awesome! makes goin to teh campus center for lunch more exciting. so far ive made contact with 10 people via streetpass.
http://youtu.be/ZRZCjgIXfXQ <<check that out if you wanan know what kinda graphics the 3ds can do.
I have the blue 3DS :3

me no luck in getting streetpass… hopefully get some streetpass next week at PIKOM fair…

[quote=“tensaigamer0”]ohai, long time didnt post in miricom.

ive had my 3DS for a while now. I have 4 games so far(Street Fighter,Lego Star Wars 3,Pilotwings, and Nintendogs). Im loving it so far :smiley:
Streetpass is awesome! makes goin to teh campus center for lunch more exciting. so far ive made contact with 10 people via streetpass.
http://youtu.be/ZRZCjgIXfXQ <<check that out if you wanan know what kinda graphics the 3ds can do.
I have the blue 3DS :3[/quote]

how much does it cost?

it was 250USD, and shipping was 20 sumthin to Aussie.