Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos Resort

My honeymoon will always be a trip to remember. Our stay at Nikki Beach was excellent we got to relax during the day and party at night at Club Nikki with Dj Rosie, Mark, and Meghan. The Easter Sunday pool party was amazing a great end to our honeymoon. My husband and I were treated like superstars. The personal assistants always remembered us by name and always knew what we were doing each day. The best recommendation was the snorkel trip with Caicos Dream tours by Traniqua, and Hudson also recommended Parallel 23 for dinner and it was amazing. My honeymoon turned out to be exactly the way I dreamed it to be.

This was one of the most unforgettable vacations we have ever been on. The staff was incredible especially ZsaZsa who was always there. She absolutely goes out of her way to make sure that everything you need you have and that you are completely satisfied!!! She made our vacations by far. The bartenders were great they kept the drinks flowing and remembered what you wanted at all times. The cleaning staff is great cleaning your rooms 2 times a day. All I can say is it was worth every single penny that I spend. !!! Will be back without a doubt
Koh Samui Thailand, Nikki Beach, Thailand Vacations, Thailand Getaways, Thailand cuisine

For more information in Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos Resort Islands visit http://nikkibeachhotels.com/turks/.