Nicest place to go for car waxing/polishing/claying

when i was around miri , i saw many places doing car wash or snow car washing and so on …

but i can’t even seem find a place for car detailing such as waxing/polishing/claying process
I don’t mind spending extra dollars on it as long they did a really good job on it :slight_smile:
right now i got tar/bird droppings/etc on the paint. =S

So anyone of you would like to share their experience and which shop you prefer ?

thanks =D

seriously, claying? i’m sure most of the car wash here doesn’t even know whats that. so far, i don’t know/never heard/have not experienced a single car wash that actually knows what and how a proper car detailing should be.

my advice, like everyone else who care for their cars, DIY.

claying yeah ! =s i saw other places like brunei , kl , johor and etc . got those kind of detailing . so im wondering , if miri also got those kind of shop .
Well thx aaron_38my . i’ll try seek for DIY detailing for my old car hehe.

ape bende tu?? kah kah kah…

Maybe try this SOON HO HIN Shell petrol station, next to Poli-clinic. The tauke very nice guy.

my advise if u go to snow wash at the petronas near columbia asia…better dont leave ur car there…better u stay there wait for your car…otherwise 1 of the workers(i think still childish) will play with ur car…whut he do?he will rev ur car untill thick black smoke up…then he pecut2 your car at the area there…if ur car fit with sport muffler…sure he really like to rev ur car…this whut i see last 2 weeks…luckily i was there…the owner of that 3 cars was going somewhere.i very2 sure…all the staff at the snow wash there are good n rajin…but whut i see…only 1 of the workers they like to treat customer car like that…seems like never see a car before…SAKAI!!

[quote=“aaron_38my”]seriously, claying? i’m sure most of the car wash here doesn’t even know whats that. so far, i don’t know/never heard/have not experienced a single car wash that actually knows what and how a proper car detailing should be.

my advice, like everyone else who care for their cars, DIY.[/quote]

Yeah, abosultely. Try McGuire’s or AutoGlym and work those arms!!!

I only know one place that does these highly detailed services, and it’s not in Miri, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

okeh thx! i will try get AutoGlym or McGuire’s. Currently using soft99 and turtle wax hehe. okeh

but the taukey actually nice there…
hahahaha…my car is faster then yours…

Is autogylm or meguair products available anywhere in Miri?

Take a Drive down to Brunei, and visit Yayasan Hua Ho. Many other places selling these produtcs too…bring a kaki kereta friend lah, baru shiok when you travel far far :mrgreen:

meguair selling only at parkson…in kch, ting pek khing’s son got open a car wash…heard that that is the best car wash at kuching…wash itself cost rm15 if not mistaken…

murahnya … boleh cuci my motorsikal la like this haha