Nice body shape as Maria Sharapova

Wanna know some tips from here how to get a good body shape like @mariasharapova??
She is so balance in her body and very healthy as well. Is that playing tennis can help to get such nice body shape?
After doing research about her she seem like thai food and Orangina ( drink ) , do you think this is y she got such nice body shape?? Hope can surprise my hubby with nice body shape as Sharapova, hope this kind of body shape is not just #MadeFor her but for me as well!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXxPQacLI3b6YUJw8bgRsTymEHAgGY0x53Sv_GavE0nUVc5OVLnQ

Solly to disappoint you but you will never ever get a body like hers.
Oriental ladies were not born to have shapely sexy bodies like western women (whites and blacks). I bet your legs are short and stubby so stop dreaming about having a body like hers, lol.

[quote=“supsupsui”]Solly to disappoint you but you will never ever get a body like hers.
Oriental ladies were not born to have shapely sexy bodies like western women (whites and blacks). I bet your legs are short and stubby so stop dreaming about having a body like hers, lol.[/quote]

That is so mean :roll: anyway u should love any body type that u have. . Love ur self be fit… change ur attitude be a better u :wink:

[quote=“supsupsui”]Solly to disappoint you but you will never ever get a body like hers.
Oriental ladies were not born to have shapely sexy bodies like western women (whites and blacks). I bet your legs are short and stubby so stop dreaming about having a body like hers, lol.[/quote]

I am also “solly” but you are a bit of a d1ck. Don’t be hatin’ man.

[quote=“jetsetter”][quote=“supsupsui”]Solly to disappoint you but you will never ever get a body like hers.

That is so mean :roll: anyway u should love any body type that u have. . Love ur self be fit… change ur attitude be a better u :wink:[/quote][quote=“ssajnani”][quote=“supsupsui”]Solly to disappoint you but you will never ever get a body like hers.

I am also “solly” but you are a bit of a d1ck. Don’t be hatin’ man.[/quote]

I play play only mah! I cannot believe tungkelly’s thread is serious. I’m sure tungkelly also play play only, a troll maybe … hahaha.