Ng: It’s not difficult to talk to women

KUALA LUMPUR: Wanita MCA chief Dr Ng Yen Yen has called on men to stop being so shy that they find it difficult to approach women they like.

Men are generally more shy now, perhaps because todays women are better educated and have good jobs. But they should not let this stand in the way, she said.

She reiterated that there was no harm in women making the first move if the guys seemed a little too shy to approach them.

Dr Ng reminded those present that love should have a good mix of emotions and rational thinking.

Its good to be in love but if it is not balanced with rational thinking, problems like suicide attempts crop up when a relationship fails, she said after attending the MCA Cupid Space Click@Party on Sunday that saw 250 men and women aged between 25 and 40 at the party.

Earlier, Dr Ng got onto the stage to teach the men and women how to dance the cha-cha.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi … sec=nation

My observations:

Sometimes it is difficult to talk to women. I don’t know why - it just is. At times when you’re in a conversation and suddenly you see a bored expression or something unexpected and just resort to shutting up and generally making things worse. Then she gets more annoyed and things never really move on.

Also: Most girls I know as friends have pretty much high expectations without giving a margin for much error. (if a man makes a mistake they break the relationship immediately and start complaining to their friends.)

Bear in mind it’s just my observations.

Also: Most girls I know as friends have pretty much high expectations without giving a margin for much error. (if a man makes a mistake they break the relationship immediately and start complaining to their friends.)

Normally that 's what make men looks pretty shy to them…

I get nervous when talking to really gorgeous girls…I dunno why…even if it’s just casual…

It’s nature’s way of producing comic relief among men who screw up in front of women like idiots so other men can laugh.

If you have a problem with your pick up lines, watch Switch starring Will Smith. Take is from a woman, generally ladies are the easiest to talk to. :slight_smile:

I think the movie was called “hitch”… and yes that is a good movie to watch.

What I remember most about Hitch was that the Will Smith’s girlfriend immediately jumped to conclusion over a matter without finding out the facts first and attempted to dump him. And the other girl did not heed her friend’s advice.

… which, (in my experience again) was a very accurate representation of most women I know.

I think just be yourself and be sincere…should be ok.

well, I had this conversation with a curtin student earlier this year, while fixing her notebook…

she: help me remove VB since I’m done my final year project liaw…

me: dunno you oh, if you not pass that project siap you coz I dun have a copy of VB yet.

she: you study curtin kah?

me: ahhh, umm… (I know I’m cheating…)

she: when you join X-teacher class, you will get your a copy then…

me: … (can’t say too much after that, she is assuming me as the junior)

that makes me difficult talking to women…

Fortunately, I agree to many women drawing lightning conclusions. Why do you think they are what they are? Is it because of their natural instinct, social influence or upbringing. What about men? What had happened to their ‘animal’ instinct to survive and compete?

women are the most complicated machine ever built…

They are beginning to suck at it. There’s this research article that shows that the ‘Y’ chromosome are beginning to change form. (probably explains why there are a lot of sissy men Out There)

Although some men still have very deep instincts. Just observe those who womanize alot.

haha, I bet you’ve problem finding the right switch to turn the machine ON. :lol:
Lack of user-manual gives you no choice but to poke and turn all switches available…

That is definitely being in touch with their animal instincts. :smiley:

wah…again that ‘complicated’ word for women is on… being a woman myself, i never feels it is that complicated… fuhh… neither do i understand man tho’… :roll:

haha, I bet you’ve problem finding the right switch to turn the machine ON.
Lack of user-manual gives you no choice but to poke and turn all switches available…

yeap… find a correct switch… hehehe… :lol: :wink:

Carol - Bird telling fish that flying is easy, possible for fish to understand?

Ian, it is possible if you can adapt the situation and understand the language…

hehehe I doubt it very much… :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

Well the only fish that really understands the bird are probably the flying fish which only flies only for awhile, still …it is not enough.
Meaning not many would know how to understand yet some who manage only to understand in a short while and still falls to the ground into the deep waters and ended up making themselves as if they dun understand at all…complicated?? you tell me …